C15 | PASSED

• 3RD PERSON •

Want to guess how many years has it been?

Mina was currently in her office, massaging her temple while she read a report she just got. Lately work has been hectic for her, ever since an employee of her messed a big project, it was bad enough to make their numbers drop 5%. Mina's currently fixing the problem and regaining the trust of their client.

There was a knock on her door before it opened, "Miss Myoui, I brought you tea, Chamomile."

"Thank you Annie, you can go home early today since my schedule is done. Good work today." She gave her secretary a smile.

Annie smiled at her boss before leaving.

Mina drank her tea. Years ago she always picked coffee over it, but since coffee wasn't really a healthy if you drink it everyday and more than once per day, she opt for tea instead, and on special occasions she'd have macha if she's sleepy.

She finished reading the report and making some notes before she decided to end her work. She glanced at the clock on the wall opposite her; it was already 4.

She fixed her stuff before walking out of her office and into the elevator while calling her driver.

Mina immediately headed back to her penthouse, she thanked Mr. Song before she headed in.

She had her bath run while she stripped bare, once it was ready she submerge her body from her shoulders to her toes and let out a comfortable sigh. She closed her eyes for a moment before taking her phone to scroll down on her social media.

She was different post and updates from people she followed, she stopped at what Sana had just posted a few hours ago.

It was a picture of her and her wife, Miyeon, who had her arms wrapped around Sana's waist while giving Sana a kiss on the cheek while Sana was smiling and looking at the camera.

It was captioned; [Happy 2nd anniversary love! 🍃💋💕]

She smiled and reacted to the post and congratulating them through comment.

The next post from her friend was Momo's.

It was just her posing infront of the Eiffel Tower in a balcony; The caption being [📷: Loml.]

She reacted to it and scrolled down once more but was greeted with another post from Momo.

It was her and her 'loml' in a plane. [✈🇫🇷🥑]

She once again reacted to Momo's picture with Dahyun.

Mina thought she stayed in the bath for too long and stopped her scrolling. She proceeded to finish her bath and headed straight to bed and fell asleep almost immediately due to exhaustion.

Meanwhile in the other side of the world.

"Alright, thank you." Y/n ended the call as he signed a few documents. His ring reflected the sunlight, and redirected it to an older man who was pissed but decided to shut up about it.

He nodded as he finished the papers he was working on and drank his latte. He was in a cafe, he was meeting someone and it was their meeting place, although he was way earlier.

Thankfully a guy in a grey suit came to view and headed to his table and sat in front of him.

"Hello Mr. L/n." They shook hands. The latter took some papers from his briefcase and laid them in front of Y/n.

"Here they are. Just sign here and here." He said pointing at the spaces designated to be signed.

Y/n read them fast before signing it.

"Okay. Pleasure doing business with you Mr. L/n." They shook hands once more after they stood up.

"Thank you." Y/n said before they exited the cafe and headed to each other's car.

Y/n drove just a couple blocks and stopped in front a flower shop.

"Hi do you have lilies?"

"Yeah, want that in a bouquet?" The teenager asked him.

"Yeah, just one."

The teen smiled at him before getting his flower and putting it in a bouquet beautifully.

"That'll be $2.50."

"Here." Y/n paid, "Thank you."

He drove his car again and headed to his frequented place.

It took him a little walk and a little small climb on a small hill before finally reaching his destination.

He sat down with his legs cross before putting the flower aside.

"I'm here again." He said softly, "How are you?"

He knows no one will answer him but he always asked.

He brushed the stone with his own hands, he cleaned it with his best effort before putting the bouquet on top of the slab tombstone.

"I might take long to visit you again. Probably years." He said.

"But I'm finally doing what you told me. I'm going back."

"I'll miss our small talks. But I need to, for your sake too. But I won't forget you, never, Miyoung."

He stood up, "I'm keeping this with me too." He said showing the back of his left hand where their wedding ring was.

"I love you."