C4 | HELLO AGAIN

Did you guys like Annie Leonhart's sudden appearance? Lol.

After a few hours of talking Mr. Myoui decided to leave since he promised his wife a date.

"Alright, I'll be going." He wore his outer coat and went to Mina's side and kissing her cheek, "You'll do well, sweetheart."

"Thanks, Dad." She said, smiling brightly at him.

"Y/n." Mr. Myoui nodded at me and I did the same before he left the room.

I sighed before looking at my new boss.

"I'll bring you your schedule Ms. Myoui." I bowed at her before hurrying out before she can even say anything.

Annie looked at me for a second once I was in her line of sight, "You okay?"

"Yeah." I just said and wiped my sweats with my handkerchief, as far as I remember the AC is on so why the heck am I sweating?

"Where's Ms. Myoui's Schedule?" I asked her.

She nodded and took a folder from her desk before giving it to me. "I already proofread and checked it, as you said." I nodded before praising her lightly.

"Mind giving it to her?" Hopefully, she'd say yes, I wanna lengthen not seeing that woman longer.

"Cant," She organized a folder before standing up, "I was tasked to give this to my supervisor in a few minutes, I'm heading there now, and after that, I have a lunch date, the one I told you about."

"Oh." I just nodded, "Tell your boyfriend I said hi." I teased her.

"Idiot, I told you, he's not my boyfriend, we're jus-"

"Old classmates, I get it. Still, tell Arlert I said hi."

"He doesn't really like being called by his last name." I heard her mumble before leaving.

I took a deep breath before walking back to Ms. Myoui's office.

I knocked before entering.

"Maam, I have your schedule here." I said, she looked up towards me from her seat.

I put it on an empty space on her table and she read it, I bowed a little before leaving, but before I could do that.

"Hey. It's almost lunch isn't it?" She looked at her watch and I did the same.

"Yes, would you like me to order something?"

She shook her head before standing up, "Show me the nearest restaurant here, let's eat."

"I can show you but I won't be joining you." I said.

She only smiled, "I thought you're mine? My PA I mean, that means I'm your boss, correct?"

I sighed but nodded, "Then do as I say."

She walked passed me while I only followed her.

We didn't talk on the way to the restaurant, she ordered and so did I. When the waitress left I felt more uncomfortable so I fished out my phone to text Nayeon about Miyoung.

"Y'know it's rude to use your phone during this time." She said suddenly.

"Sorry." I immediately put my phone back.

"So, tell me about yourself, Cedric- oh wait it's Y/n isn't it?" She laughed.

"I don't have anything to talk about myself. And as far as I remember you introduced yourself as Sharon right?"

"Well, unlike you, Sharon is still my name, my English name."

So I was the only one who lied.

"Look Ms. Myoui, I don't want to make this more awkward-"

"Who said it's awkward?"

"What I'm trying to say is, can we just forget what happened? For our work's sake? Let's keep it professional."

She smirked. "What if I don't want to?"

I stared at her dumbfounded, but before I could say anything the waitress came back with our order.

She started to eat while I just looked at my plate.

"You should eat, we need to go back early since I have a meeting with the board."

I nodded and ate.

When we were both done, we payed and left to go back to the office.

As we rode the elevator, Annie texted me that the meeting room is ready and some of the board members are there.

"The meeting is about to start." I told her and she nodded.

"Will you be there?" I shook my head.

"No I have some things to oversee later."

She didn't say anything and headed straight to the meeting room, I wonder how she knows where, but who cares.

I saw Annie and greeted her as I took a seat beside her.

"How did it go?" I asked her.

"It's good, we catch up." She said.

"That's good, what's in the box?" I asked when I noticed the box beside her.

"None of your business."

"Jeez so cold." I decided to peek over since you can see the inside of the box through a plastic like cover on to of it, "Ohh, donuts. Can I have some-" I said as I tried to reach for it but she slapped my hand away.

"Ouch! Yah that hurt."

"Buy your own." I just chuckled.

Work was finally done, but until the last minute I had to be with her.

Ms. Myoui and I are riding the elevator.

"Want to have dinner with me?" She asked.

"I can't, I have something to do." I immediately denied.

"Oh. Then can I kiss you instead?" She said with a smile playing on her lips.

"Wha-"

Before I could react she already did what she just said. I tried to pull away but she held my collar to prevent me. I just felt her bite my lower lip before pulling away.

"Wh-" She quickly fixed my collar and at the same time the elevator opened.

She got out and winked at me, "See you tomorrow."

I just froze in place as the elevator closed and descended when it opened again I was greeted by the basement parking.

"Fuck." I cursed not only because I missed my floor and because of her.