C1 | THAT NIGHT

Y/N •

Me and my co office workers decided to head on to the nearest club after work to celebrate. Our company just won another award, and three of us got promoted.

Everyone was having fun with different kinds of drinks in hand while talking idly.

I on the other hand just plastered a smile and laugh at thier jokes, to be completely honest I just came here because I wanted to drink.

The night dragged on and it was now 9. Some of us were really drunk, others are okay. I'm one of those others I think. But I am tipsy.

One guy, who was really friendly with all of us stood up and proposed a toast, a couple while after that they decided to leave.

"Hey Y/n you sure you wanna stay?" A co worker of mine asked.

"Yeah, my cousin works here as a bartender," I pointed at one of the three bartender at the bar, "his shift's bout to end, I'll just go home with him."

He nodded, "Alright then. See yah tomorrow!" He waved away and headed for the exit.

I sighed before standing up from our table and heading to the bar, the part of the bar where that bartender was. I lied, I don't have any cousins, well I do but we're estranged. I just wanna drink some more.

I ordered a glass of whiskey from the bartender and started drinking it.

A few glasses later, I felt the alcohol kick in, I was getting drunk and I thought of leaving.

I was getting my wallet to pay when a woman sat next to my stool she ordered herself a drink and I paid my drinks but I added another one.

I looked at the woman beside me, wonder why she's drinking. She seemed a bit older than me but who knows, she's really beautiful.

While I was thinking those, she suddenly turned her head towards me and locking eyes with me.

We just stared at each other for some time before she decided to speak up.

"Hey."

"Hey." I decided to greet back.

"Rough night?" She asked out of nowhere.

"You can say that."

She nodded and gulped her drink in one go.

"I'm Sharon." She said holding her hand towards me.

"I'm Cedric." I shook her hand.

I have gone to the bar for many times enough not to tell someone my real name, this time I spurted out Cedric Digory's name.

Her grip tightened, "Wanna spend thr night with me?" She boldly asked with a smirk playing on her lips.

I thought for a while, I have work tomorrow and I'll have to visit my best friend at the hospital too. But if I can wake up early it would not be a problem.

"Yes."

Her smirk grew more and she stood up from her stool and I followed suit, she placed some cash under her empty glass before we left.

We booked a room at the nearest hotel.

And of course what do two adults do when they go to a hotel room?

They play lego of course, kidding.

Well, one thing led to another and that's the end of it.

•••

I woke up with a headache, what do I expect from drinking too much?

I tried reaching for the night stand in hopes to find my phone when I couldn't, an arm was wrapped around my waist stopped me.

I looked beside me and saw a woman naked.

I internally panicked.

Fuck.

I slowly got out of bed and wore my clothes again that were laying on the floor.

I found my phone under the bed for God knows why.

After I was ready I left the room, the woman was still asleep.

I headed to the lobby and payed for the room, no way would I let her pay for it.

I immediately left towards my house to take a shower and change clothes before heading to my work place.

Lunch came and I went to the hospital to visit my best friend then came back to my work later on.

Right, let's just forget that I had a one night stand with a gorgeous woman and go on my day.