SC

Years later...

It was a nice sunny day as kids run around their kindergarten, some kids were being picked up by their parents to go home while others are still waiting and playing to pass the time, the little school was filled with laughter as they played.

Not far from the small playground, a few staffs/teachers were mingling with a few business people saying things like 'It was nice of you to come.'

"Yua!"

The little girl turn her head to find her mother smiling at her. "Mama!" She instantly drop her toys and ran towards her mother.

It was a beautiful moment between the two, as Yua jumped towards her mother, her mother catches her just in time and hugged her tight.

"Miss you Mama!" The little girl says before kissing her mother in the cheek.

Her mother giggled in return, "Did you behave today darling?"

"Uhuh!"

She smiled, "That's my baby, let's go get your things and go home-"

"Mina?"

Mina turned around and saw an old acquaintance, one she knew she'd see again.

She smiled, "Y/n."

Y/n seemed a little shocked to see her, "Hi, sorry I thought you looked familiar and well.."

"Yeah long time no see."

Y/n smiled before darting his gaze to the little girl still in her arms, "Your kid?"

"Ah yes, Yua say hello baby."

The girl did a little wave "Hello! I am Yua!"

Y/n smiled, "Hello Yua, you're really pretty."

"Thanks."

"You here to pick up your child too?"

"Not exactly, the company I work for is doing a little charity here and I-"

"Old guy!"

A little girl around the same age as Yua ran to Y/n and hugged his leg.

"Hurry! Unnie is mad at Kana!" 

"Kana!"

Another girl who was older than Yua and Kana shouted walking towards them looking angry while the girl in question hid behind Y/n.

"Miiko, what's wrong?" Y/n asked.

"look what she did old guy!" She pointed at her skirt. She was wearing a uniform.

"Pretty sure Kana didn't mean to." Y/n said looking at the girl hiding.

"Unnie pretty!" Yua suddenly  exclaimed pointing at Miiko.

Miiko was slightly taken aback, "Thanks.."

"Mama! Play with Unnie!" Yua said to Mina Still pointing at Miiko.

"I'm not sure baby, Unnie might be busy."

Mina smiled ay Y/n. "Your kids?" She asked eyeing Miiko longer.

"Oh no no! My boss' I had to pick up little Kana here." Y/n said gesturing at Kana who was slowly inching closer to her sister.

"Ah, I see." Mina smiled before looking at her watch, "Sorry Y/n we have to go." Mina lowered Yua to the ground just as her driver came into view, "Yua go with ojisan." The little girl did as told.

"You're getting her things?" Y/n asked before Mina could walk towards Yua's room.

"Yes."

"I'll go with you, I need to get Kana's bag too."

The two left after Y/n told the two girls they'll be back.

The walk towards the homeroom wasn't long, both didn't think they needed to talk to one another, they walked side by side, peacefully silent.

"Well then." Mina spoke after gathering Yua's things, "It was nice seeing you Y/n. Truly."

Mina just managed to take a step away before Y/n spoke back.

"It was nice seeing you too Sharon. You.. you look very happy."

Mina smiled before glancing back at Y/n. "I am happy. Goodbye Cedric." They both chuckled a bit before finally moving on.

A/n: And I guess that's that. I decided to write the special chapter since the ending was lacking and it didn't really feel like an ending (mostly cuz of my laziness) so I finally made this before school kills me with social anxiety. Unfortunately it's not my best work, I've worked on this barely 5 hours maybe.

Anyways, get ready to stream TTT!