C7 | AGREEMENT

Short

• MINA •

3 weeks have already past since the day on Y/n's house, the time that I went there drunk.

And I must say things have pretty much gone to my liking.

I woke up Monday morning around 7, plenty of time to get ready for work, I was about to get up when I noticed I was in an unfamiliar place, naked under the sheets of someone's bed. I thought I had a one night stand. I picked up my clothes and put them on before going out of the room and down the stairs, that's when I found Y/n at the kitchen cooking breakfast.

We talked about what happened and he even apologized that he took advantage of me in my drunken state, I quickly brush it off.

Then my mind just went blank for no reason and all I could think about was that I wanted to do it with him again, of course sober next time around.

I decided to propose the idea to him before he gone back home from work. He was surprised of course and even had the guts to call me crazy.

Though he left immediately after he said i was crazy, still, he didn't say yes but he didn't also say no.

I bugged him about it and tried to seduce him to the best of my abilities until he finally said yes, well only because I threatened to spread rumors about him, I know I went too far, but it worked.

He said yes two weeks ago.

I guess you can say we have a relationship called no strings attached? Open relationship? Casual sex? I dunno, but it falls along those context.

It was Friday afternoon, just hours before office hours ends.

I was waiting for Y/n to come back to my office after I ordered him to buy me coffee.

When he walked in I smiled at him but he didn't smiled back, eh the usual.

"Here." He placed the coffee on my table alongside a sandwich.

"The sandwich's mine?" I asked since he didn't take it with him when he sat in front of me.

"Yeah."

"Why? I just said buy me coffee." I asked him while I took the sandwich to have a bite.

"You clearly need it, you didn't ate much during lunch, and it was a busy day."

I smiled behind the sandwich, he cares I know it.

"I didn't knew you cared for me." I pushed my luck and teased him.

He didn't say anything which made me laugh.

I stood up from my chair and went behind him, before he could tilt his head to look at me I already hugged him from behind, it was an awkward position considering he's sitting but eh.

I kissed his neck before whispering to his ear.

"Come over tonight."

He didn't reply, instead he slowly stood up after taking my hands off of him.

"I can't, not tonight." He finally answered, looking at me.

I frowned at him.

"And why not?"

"I have something to take care of."

"Or maybe someone."

"Mina." He sighed.

"Okay, fine, do whatever you want." I went back to sit back down on my chair and drank my coffee.

"Sorry." I heard him mumble before leaving my office.

I just sighed and finished the food he got me.

By the time office hours was done, Y/n already left without saying goodbye, Annie said he was in a hurry.

I just went back home and slept, great.