C16 | S.K

Y/n sighed as he shook his friend's hand, "Congratulations." He smiled.

His friend grinned, "Thanks N/n! I'll take care of the house I promise."

"I know you will." Y/n smiled once more.

His friend walked with him to his car, "Visit us when you come here, okay? And have a safe flight." She hugged him as a farewell.

Y/n chuckled, "I will." He smiled for the last time before going in his rented car and drove off to the airport.

"Good morning passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 240B to South Korea."

Y/n smiled before proceeding to the boarding gate.

"I wonder how she is." He smiled bitterly.

It was night time when Y/n arrived in Korea, he took a taxi to his place.

'Gotta cut those grass

'Gotta cut those grass.' He thought as he carried his luggage inside.

It was dusty, although he could still use his furnitures as they were covered in cloths, but he'd have to buy some electronics soon.

"Home sweet home." He muttered, "But first." He rummaged through his belongings and pulled out two picture frames.

He uncovered the cloth of a modern accent chest and propt up the photos to stand up on top.

"Welcome home." He smiled looking at the photo of his parents and Miyoung's next to them.

'Ma'am, someone has entered the house, it looks like it's him.'