C11 | MAKING UP

3RD PERSON

A little after 7 the two finally went back to Seoul, as per Mina's request they rode the bus.

"You wanna eat dinner first?" Y/n asked as they entered the city of Seoul.

"Let's just cook at my place." Mina said.

Y/n agreed.

The two were now cooking side by side in Mina's kitchen, they were cooking Japanese since Mina found out Y/n barely ate Japanese dishes.

Y/n knew how to cook in a certain degree, but Mina was much more skillfull, not to mention she was cooking her homeland's dishes.

"You know, I actually thought you didn't knew how to cook." Y/n started a conversation as he chopped some ingredients for Mina.

"What gave you that impression?" Mina giggled.

"I dunno, I mean you're rich and you look rich, if I didn't know you I would have thought you had different kind of maids for a specific job."

Mina lightly laughed, "I'm not that spoiled. I learned how to cook because I was sent to a boarding school when I was a teenager for high school, I only had monthly allowances and if I spend it all in one go my parents wouldn't send me money."

"Isn't that too harsh?" Y/n asked as he gave the ingredients to Mina, who put them in the pot.

"Yeah, back then I thought that, but I guess they just wanted me to be responsible. Besides I wouldn't starve there considering the cafeteria food is free and other products like toothpaste, toiletries, etc. Were given free too, so it was just a matter of having better food or buying more stuff if you had money."

Mina continued as she almost finished the dish, "But I hated the cafeteria food so me and my friends would go to restaurants, and they are costly. So I decided to pack a bento instead, the very first time I cooked a bento it wasn't appetizing, but by the power of video tutorials and consistent practice I knew how to make a delicious bento."

"Wow." Y/n only said.

They served the dishes on the table before they started to dig in.

"Ah! What do Japanese people say before they eat?" Y/n suddenly asked.

"Hmm? Why?"

"I mean, it's kinda appropriate considering we're eating Japanese."

"It's Itadakimas." Mina chuckled, amused.

"Itadakimas." Y/n said before eating.

Mina copied him before eating.

"This is good." Y/n complimented.

"Thank you, and to show how grateful you are you need to do the dishes later." Mina teased him.

Y/n scoffed in disbelief, "Fine."

After that they continued to eat in peace and Y/n did the dishes before joining Mina on the couch in the living room.

"What are we watching?"

"Porn."

"What the fuck Myoui." Y/n laughed.

"You don't wanna watch porn?" Mina asked laughing a little.

"Nope."

"Then let's just do it."

"What?"

• ! •

Y/n looked at Mina noticing the lust slowly building in her eyes.

Before Y/n could do and say anything Mina pulled him by the neck for a kiss, which he reciprocated.

They were making out heavily on Mina's couch.

Mina started unbuttoning her lover's shirt until she took it off of him.

She pulled from the kiss and took off her dress, she had difficulties on undoing the zipper since it was on her back so Y/n helped her and kissed her bare shoulders while Mina took off her bra leaving her in her underwear.

"You're beautiful Mina."

"You say that everytime." Mina chuckled.

"Because it's true."

"Cheezy." Mina kissed him again while guiding him to sit on the sofa so she could sit on his lap.

Y/n trailed kisses from her lips down to her neck, he have her a hickey and Mina moaned.

Y/n cupped her tits before kneading them with his hands.

Mina busied herself by undoing Y/n's belt as she was getting impatient.

"Just give it to me." Mina whispered on his ear and Y/n nodded as he took his pants along with his underwear off just till it reached his ankles, he didn't bother taking it completely off.

The he raised Mina a bit to take her underwear off.

His hand touched her there making Mina shudder.

"So wet."

"Just fuck me already."

Y/n only kept silent before guiding his cock on her entrance, he rubbed the head on her clit a few times until Mina complained.

He went inside her making both of them moan.

"So tight." He mumbled as he started thrusting in and out of Mina, while holding her waist in place.

"Fuck, Y/n, so good." Mina moaned as she ride up and down.

She felt something building in her stomach, her release. She leaned down to give Y/n a hicking just under his jaw.

They were both flushed and sweaty but they didn't care.

"I.. I'm coming."

"Me too." Y/n said as he thrusts harder and faster in and out of Mina.

Mina held unto the couch as she reached her orgasm and Y/n followed suit, filling her up with his cum.

They were huffing as they slowly came down from their high.

Y/n slowly put Mina down beside him to take his pants off. Then he carried her to her bedroom.

Mina thought Y/n planed to tuck her in but she was wrong when Y/n layed half her body on the bed on her front. Before she could say anything Y/n had started pumping in and out of her from behind while she only moaned and screamed.

A/n: Sooo I planed on making a Satzu Fanfic where they're in Hogwarts, y'know Harry Potter AU. And I'm taking a little break.

This chapter probably wasn't the right place to announce that sorry.