C20 | FAREWELL

A/n: I honestly have no idea what to do next for this book, should I just kill Y/n? Hahah

Turns out it needed 3 months for Mina to be ready.

She fidgets with her thumb as she sat in Y/n's living room.

"Sorry for the wait. Here." Y/n spoke, putting a cup of tea in front of her. He sat in front.

She took a sip before speaking, "Why are you back?"

"No reason, I.. miss Korea."

"And you wanted to talk to me because?" She appeared composed, putting a strong font before him.

"I wanted to apologize and explain."

"You don't have to apologize, I won't accept it," she sighed, "but please, explain, might as well so we can end this properly."

"I'm so sorry Mina." Y/n looked at her and sighed when Mina said nothing. "I had a bestfriend, she was with me when I lost my parents and before that, her parents took me in." He started.

"One night we fought and I walked out, something horrible happened to her and I blame myself for it. She was.. raped, taken advantage of by disgusting men, then she was sick."

Y/n drank his tea, "Past few months before I left, we were planning to go to America for treatment, your dad knew I was gonna leave in a few months, hence why we hired Annie."

"And you never told me." Mina pointed out.

"I thought you knew I was gonna resign."

"You know, if you told me this before rather than just disappearing, you would've saved me from so much hurt." Mina laughed bitterly.

"Maybe I would've visited you in America, maybe we'd be engaged or married by no- dammit Y/n I loved you!"

Y/n looked down, "I was gonna marry her, Miyoung, because she always dreamt of that, and I've always felt I owed her that."

"That's apparent." She looked at his ring.

"I couldn't be with you then, and when we were having casual sex, I didn't imagine that dynamic would change."

Mina slowly nodded, Y/n was right, she didn't expect to fall for him when they started it.

"I never meant to hurt you Mina, I hope you know that, and I'm sorry."

Mina nods before standing up and collecting her things, "I'm sorry too, I've just made this thing stretch out too much, we weren't even together."

She began walking towards the door with Y/n following behind her.

"Thank you for explaining, I suppose this is our closure? We can finally put that chapter of our lives to rest." She said as Y/n opened the door.

Before she can leave the house Y/n spoke, "I.. never told you, I loved you too Mina, and I'm sorry again."

"It's okay, we've both moved on. I wish you all the best Y/n L/n." She looked at him and smiled, genuinely this time.

Y/n smiled back.

Mina walked back to her car and left.

As for Y/n, he went back inside his house.

They've moved on, maybe not completely, but with this proper parting, maybe they can go on with their lives and greet each other like old friends when they meet again.

It's what they both hoped.

The end??

Seriously this book took a different way than what I actually wanted.

A lot was left unwritten. Like they actually had a child but I scrapped that cuz its too cliche, or Y/n decided to pursue Mina and they'd get back together.

Oh well, I'm really sorry for the disappointment, maybe, I'll make a special chapter with a alternative happy ending or not.

Or maybe I'll come back to this book later on and give it justice, once I regain my passion for writting.

What do you guys think should have happened?