C9 | PLANS

A couple weeks past.

MINA

It was a busy day in the office, we had an important client from a high standing company overseas, and just like what my father said, we must please them to the best of our abilities.

I'm a bit vexed because of it, they are really hard to please and their representative is an a-hole.

Not to mention Y/n was absent yesterday and he'll be back here by afternoon today. He didn't mention what was so important that he had to take a sudden absence.

I sighed in annoyance before glancing at my wrist watch.

It's already 11, our presentation is done but we're just checking and making sure everything is ready for the actual meeting later at 12.

And Y/n's almost here.

A few minutes later Annie came inside my office and told me everything is ready, including the meeting room so I decided to head there early.

Not long after and just in time as discussed our client arrived.

• Y/N •

I had just returned to the office, I came from the hospital because Miyoung had another seizure, this time more worse than before, of this keeps up I don't know what we'll do.

I arrived in my desk and saw Annie there munching over a donut.

"Hey." I greeted her and she nodded.

"Want some?"

"Nah."

She shrugged and continued eating while I placed my messenger bag on the table and sat beside her.

"Is the meeting not done yet?"

"No, but my hunch is that they're finishing up."

I nodded at the information.

I was about to stand up to get some iced coffee in the staff's lounge when I saw Mina walk back towards her office, but she was not alone, a guy in a dark blue suit walked with her and conversed animatedly with her, he must've said something funny because Mina was laughing.

I frowned at the sight before continuing to the lounge to make my coffee.

(A/n: how to write someone jealous without writing the word jealous?)

My office mates were there considering it's lunch time, I decided to sit down with them to have a chat. Just 30 minutes before the lunch period ends I decided to head back.

When I was about to sit back down next to my intern, she told me that Mina was asking for me in her office.

I heaved a sigh before walking in her office.

"You called for me?" I said as soon as she noticed me.

"Where were you?" Instead of answering the obvious, she asked me instead.

"Somewhere.." I just said.

"I ordered lunch." She pointed towards the table on the corner with couches as it's chairs.

I immediately understood, it's common for the two of us to eat lunch together ever since we got into this complicated relationship.

"Let's eat then." I said walking towards where she pointed at earlier and sat down. "We'll be leaving to Daejeon later, so best we fill our stomachs."

That's actually the reason why I came this afternoon, it'd be common for me to just go back to work tomorrow but she insisted that I'll accompany her to Daejeon a little later after 1.

She nodded and sat down beside me and started to dig in.

"By the way... How did the meeting go earlier?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Hmm, it's alright, I did manage to convince them."

"I knew you would." I praised.

At first I thought Mina wouldn't be as good as her father, and she isn't. Yet. But she is getting there. But when she started she wasn't bad either, turns out she was already getting ready to take over the company for the last two years, though instead of practicing here, she was in Japan.

"Who was that? The guy you were with earlier. After the meeting." Damn my stupid mouth for asking.

"Oh him? He's the representative. He's friendly."

"I bet."

I saw her lips tug upwards from the corner of my eye.

"Yeah, do you want to know how I manage to convince them?"

I only shook my head.

"Well, I'll be needing to go on a date with him, the rep. Two dates."

"What? You agreed?"

"I had to, he was persistent, besides it wouldn't hurt."

I only scoffed in response.

"Why? You don't want me to go with him?" She teased.

"What are you implying?" I looked at her.

"I'm implying that you are jealous Y/n L/n." She smirked.

I frowned, "And if I am?" I decided to play along.

She was taken aback but immediately manage to gain composure.

"You don't need to, I'm yours."

She bought her face closer to mine.

"Is that so?"

"Yes." She was looking at my lips for a moment before meeting my eyes.

Have I ever mentioned that I have one gorgeous boss?

My gorgeous boss pressed her lips against mine, kissing me briefly before pulling away, but before she could, I pulled her by her nape for another.

And before I know it, we were already making out, she slightly pushed backward, she didn't have to say anything, I slowly fell on my back, breaking the kiss in the process.

She got on top of me and started unbuttoning my first two buttons on my shirt.

"I've missed you." She murmured before kissing me again, but unlike the first one it didn't take long, she travelled down to my neck, nipping slightly before I felt her bite unto my flesh.

I groaned, "Why do you like to bite so much?"

She giggled, "I dunno."

She was about to kiss me when I stopped her.

She frowned at me, confused.

"As much as I like to go on, we'll be late."

She started to whine while I only chuckled.

I sat back properly and fixed my shirt, "I'll make it up to you."

"Make up to me now."

"We'll be late."

"Tonight then."

She's persistent, isn't she?

"Fine."