C2 | EVENTFUL

It's been two week since that night happened, I don't even know why I'm still thinking bout it, maybe because that woman was beautiful or something but that's just plain lust, I should really stop thinking about it, I've got enough on my plate to worry about.

Today was Friday, but our work time was only cut off till noon because there's gonna be some sort of celebration happening today. I guess it'll be a happy celebration based on the decorations and stuff.

We were told to go home and come back at 3 for the event. They're still gonna decorate the function room.

I decided to go back to my house to get some sleep, I've been having lots of overtime and some days I'm assigned at night, oh and I'm Mr. Myoui's personal assistant, I've been working for him for sometime now and he's a decent boss.

Around late at 2 I took a shower and dressed in my casual outfit, still what I wear at the office.

Then I took a cab back to the office, I've been thinking of buying a car but it won't really change a thing.

I was already on the elevator when my co worker, Son Chaeyoung entered, she nodded at me and stood beside me.

"Do you got any idea what we're celebrating?" She asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Dunno, where's the others?"

"They're already there." She answered talking about Jihyo and Tzuyu.

"By the way, how does it feel to be engaged?" I asked in a teasing tone.

"Amazing! You should get yourself a girlfriend, but I have a feeling you'd be single for life." She joked.

"I can't," it's true I couldn't have a girlfriend, I just don't have the time to date, "Anyways tell Somi my congrats." She just nodded.

In no time we found ourselves sitting on a circular table for four, Jihyo and Tzuyu were already occupying it before hand and saved us a seat.

"Big boss is really good! Thank God I'm not sticking my nose in paperworks anymore." Jihyo said.

"You will, tomorrow." Tzuyu told her reality.

Jihyo just stuck her tongue out on the younger.

We talked Idly while waiting for the event to start.

"Wait you still like that Kim Dahyun?" Chae asked Jihyo who just nodded.

"Ew, child abuse." Tzuyu said making me and Chae laugh while Jihyo slapped Tzuyu's arms.

"Yah!"

"I heard Dahyun is in a relationship with that popular model." I said.

"Ohh, what's her name again?"

"Momo I think, Hirai Momo?" I shrugged.

"Wah? I've lost my shot then?" Jihyo whined.

"That might cause a scandal right? If it's true?" Jihyo added.

"Yeah probably, you know the media." Chae said.

"Looks like someone we know." I teased while looking at Tzuyu.

"Shut up." She groaned.

It was Jihyo's turn to laugh and tease her.

"How are you and Ms. Minatozaki~?"

"Shut up." We just laugh.

Tzuyu was caught in a sort of a scandal about a year ago when she was still working on a different company that was owned by the Minatozakis, she, as she told us, was in a secret relationship with the CEO in training during that time, the heiress, Minatozaki Sana.