C6 | DRUNK GUEST

"Hey." She slurred before stumbling on me.

"What the heck? Are you drunk?" I smelled alcohol.

"No~~" She said playfully.

"Alright." I grunted before guiding her inside and closing the front door.

I struggled to place her on my couch since she was a bit heavy.

"How did you even know my address?" I asked before going to my kitchen to fetch a glass of water.

"Drink." I ordered, bringing the glass to her lips.

Thankfully she complies and managed to finish the glass.

I sighed as I placed the glass on the coffee table.

"What am I gonna do with you now?"

I tried to think but it was useless (A/n: Author tries to think to but it's also useless.) I don't know where she lives, the number of her driver or her friends.

I walked back to my front door, her car was there. I immediately went to it since it was still turned on and the driver's door was still open.

I turned the engine off and took her purse that was inside before locking the door.

I searched through her purse to fish out her phone, but it had a password.

"Mina, hey." I slowly shook her and she opened her eyes before smiling at me.

"Can you open this for me? I'll call your driver or something."

She looks confused but took the phone from me, she tapped on it a couple of times before the phone slipped off her hands.

"Oops." She giggled.

I sighed as I picked the phone up, it was still not unlocked, then I noticed her finger print can be used as a password.

I reached for her hand and used her pointer finger and it worked.

"Okay, Driver Song..." I muttered as I looked for his name on her contacts, I called him once I did.

"Ms. Myoui?"

"Ah Mr. Song! It's me Y/n. Sorry for calling you at this hour, but I need you to pick up Ms. Myoui here in my house, I don't really know how she found my house but she drove here." I explained briefly.

Now that I think about it, she was driving under the influence of alcohol, she could've gotten herself killed.

"Ah, Mr. L/n, I'm currently in Jeju, I took a vacation leave yesterday."

"Oh, is that so?" Shit how is she gonna go home now?

"But you can try calling her friend, her name is Hirai Momo, she's the only one I know." Mr. Song suggested.

"I'll try contacting her, thank you Mr. Song, have a nice vacation." I ended the call.

I immediately looked for the name Hirai Momo, there wasn't one but there was Momoring in her contacts, I'm just guessing it's a nickname.

It's the closed one, not to mention she only had like 10 contacts on her phone, the only ones I know are her driver, mine, and her dad's.

I called the number under the name Momoring.

"H-hello? Mitang?" A husky voice answered, she was probably asleep.

"Ah, sorry but is this Hirai Momo?" I made sure.

"Yes, who's this? And why do you have Mina's phone?"

"This is her PA, She's drunk and I don't know where she lives, I was hoping you could pick her up."

"I could, if I was in Seoul, sorry sweetheart I'm currently in Japan."

"Oh," This is so troublesome.

"Why don't you just drive her to her house?"

"I don't know her address, do you?"

"Nope, she hasn't told me, she bought a new penthouse in Seoul and she didn't tell me where."

"Oh, uhm, goodnight Ms. Hirai." I said, she said the same thing before hanging up.

Great, even if I knew her address, I can't drive, I don't have a licence and I'm intoxicated too, I doubt there's cabs outside and even so, I don't know her freaking address!

I looked at her sleeping form.

"Guess you're sleeping here tonight."

I sighed before going upstairs to fix the guest room. Once I did I try waking her up but she merely grunted, I had to carry her all the way to the bed, I also put her purse and phone on the small night table besides her bed.

I went back to the living room to finish my bottle.

Really, if she wasn't my boss I would really scold her tomorrow.

But wait, maybe I can, we're not in the office anyways. But really what's the point?

I stayed silent and finished the bottle.

I was getting dizzy so I headed up to my room to get some rest.

"Finally." I muttered as soon as my back hits my soft bed.

I went to sleep instantly.

I grunted in my sleep not because I was having a nightmare it was because of something else.

I grunted again when I felt it once more.

I immediately opened my eyes when I finally got to my senses.

And there she was, my boss, Myoui Mina, on top of me, kissing, sucking and biting my neck.

"M-Mina?"

"Hmm?" She lifted her head to look at me before smiling, "You're awake."

I opened my mouth to say something but she crashed her lips on mine before I could do so.

"Hmp!"

She was kissing me hard, biting my lower lip from time to time.

When she pulled away I was sure my lips were red, not just from her lipstick but also from all the biting.

"What ar-" she kissed me again, even more harder and deeper than the first.

Her hands started to move, her hand went under and up my shirt, while the other was tugging my shorts.

"W-wait Mina, what the hell are you doing?!" I pulled away.

"I'm, horny."

"Th-"

"You are horny too right Y/n?" Her hand went to my bulge, I didn't even knew I was starting to get hard, "I can feel it."

"But-" I tried to find the words to say but nothing.

"But nothing, come on, let's just blame it on the liquor when we wake up." She whisper in my ear before biting my ear lobe.

Her hand was still caressing my bulge that was still covered by my short and underwear. Her lips travelled to my jaw and she kissed along the line towards my lips, though she only gave me a peck.

"What do you say?"

I didn't knew what to say, instead I kissed her as my answer.

A/n: Hahah tf.

Btw, can you guys recommend me some SaTzu fanfics? If you do and I don't reply, don't take it too personally or think I'm a snob, I just don't really know what to reply.

Anyways a warning is in order, I'll be writing smuts on this book, in the future chapters I'll actually write one, not like this chap that left you hanging.

So to those who don't like that stuff, go away (in a nice way) find some other wholesome book to read instead, I don't wanna be the reason for your innocence to disappear so yeah.