15

"I'm back mama"

"I miss you so much it hurts. I wish you're still here with me."

Y/N was at the cemetery to visit her grandma and she notices a bouquet of flowers at the gravestone, her grandmother's favorite to be exact.

"I'm glad someone visited you mama."

"I'm getting married now. Her name is Mina. You would've loved her. She's perfect and I can't wait to marry her."

"I also saw Jennie the other day. She's still the same. Although we didn't get the chance to talk, but I know she's okay."

"She's the one who gave you these flowers, right?"

"The pain is still there mama. I know it's wrong to feel it because I have Mina but I can't get rid of it."

"I have to go now. I love you mama. Please watch over me, okay?"

---

Y/N is at a park in Busan, eating her favorite ice cream. She used to go here when she was a kid and the place is still the same.

"Mommy?"

"Mommy!"

A little girl shouted which made Y/N focused her attention to her. The kid looks a lot like the girl she used to love. An all too familiar memory came across her mind, she remembered how she met Jennie at the same park years ago.

"Are you lost little one?" Y/N approached the crying girl.

"Yes. I ran here because I saw an ice cream and when I looked back, I can't find my mommy"

"Okay, what does your mom look li-"

"Ella!" Y/N raised her head and saw a panting Jennie.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to run away from me?!" Jennie was crying. She thought she lost Ella and that scared the hell out of her.

"I'm so sorry mommy. Please don't get mad. The pretty lady helped me out" the little girl pointed at Y/N who was still standing in front of them. Y/N and Jennie locked eyes for the first time in years but instead of seeing love and affection in Y/N's eyes, Jennie saw nothing but pain.

"T-thank you Y/N"

"No problem"

"Can Ice Cream play with me?" Ella gave Y/N a pleading look while Y/N smiled at the nickname the kid gave her.

"Honey, Y/N is busy right now."

"B-but mommy!" Ella's eyes were brimming with tears and it hurts Y/N to see the little girl cry.

"I will play with you someday baby. Just promise me you won't run away like that and you will always listen to your mom."

"Promise Ice Cream?" Ella extended her hand towards Y/N, raising her little pinky.

"I promise baby" Y/N intertwined their pinkies making Ella hug her tight. The older girl was taken by surprise but she was happy. She wasn't fond of kids but this little one managed to make her way to her heart in just one hug.

Jennie, on the other hand, was trying to stop herself from hugging Y/N. For a moment she felt like they were a family. For a moment she wished that Y/N was her wife. But things changed when she made that huge mistake. If only she could turn back time.

"I have to go now little one. Don't forget your promise okay?"

"I won't!"

Before Y/N parted ways with the two, Jennie held her by her wrist.