The Doctor and The Time Lady - Chapter 3

xX Yay! Chap 3!!! Like I said in last chap, will Sophie see the Doctor? I hope she will!!! Xx

Chapter 3

 Four years.

Four sad but also happy years.

Four sad but also happy years have passed.

Four sad but also happy years have passed since the last time I've met the Doctor.

That's why they were so sad. Why were they also happy? Well, I'm 14 now, to humans of course, Layla and I are still good friends and have passed years with good grades. We are now in the ninth year. And we are also finalist in our school!!! So now, we're going to have a prom!! Layla and I have waited for this so long!!! I'm super excited for the prom! Except for one thing... Layla putted us on the decoration team! If she wasn't my best-friend-forever-that-knows-my-secret-about-being-a-Time-Lord I would have killed her in the first second she said we were in the decoration team. And it's the Winter Prom, I forgot to mention. We are still in the first tearm of this year. And it's winter. Ence the name Winter Prom.

I haven't changed a bit the past four years. Maybe I'm a little taller, but the rest is the same. Layla's a little diferent. Her hair is still straight, but it's now blond. Like, really blond. And I think she's a little taller too.

We are in our locks putting some books and other things.

          Layla: So, about the prom... What kind of decorations should we put in the gym?? - that's right, the prom's going to be in the gym as always.

          Sophie: No idea. And why did you have to put me in the decorations team?

          Layla: Because... it's going to be fun? - I sighed.

          Sophie: No, it's not. And you know very well how busy I am because of the photography club.

Yeah, I entered the photography club right when it appeared in school. I loooove taking pics of things and people around me. Layla loves to be my pics model. Actually it's her dream to be a top model. I think she will. She's very beautiful and has been in lot's of fashion contest, fashion events, photography sessions... Lot's of things. And she stays great in each of them. She always takes me with her.

          Layla: Ok, I'm going to the Gym, where the rest of the team is, to see if they thought in any idea. - she said while locking her lock and walking away - Join us if you have any idea!

          Sophie: Ok!

I will if I have. But not now. I have to go to the photography club to show my project. I took my box with my things to the photography club out of my lock. I putted the box in the ground, so I could close my lock, and close it. After that I caught the box and looked at some of the pics. Some where funny. Some where strange. Some were gourgeous. And some were... well, they remind me the Doctor. Those are my favorite.  One of them is a man in the park. A man with a bow tie. A red bow tie precisely. Like the Doctor's red bow tie. Maybe I'll never see him again... After all, it has already passed four years and no news about him... I'm 216 years old now. As a Time Lady of course. I just want to cry everytime I remind myself of the time that has already passed and that maybe he'll never come back. I miss him so much! I miss his marvellous eyes... I miss his funny bow tie... I miss his gourgeous smile that melts me when I just remember of it... Sometimes I wish I could have a pic of him... Maybe that could make me miss him less... Everynight I stay awake, trying to hear the TARDIS noise. Nothing. I hear nothing. And everynight I don't hear it, I cry all the night. The only thing about him that makes me happy, is the time we spent together. When we travelled to Paris and found the Cyberman. I smile everytime I remember him saving me from a Cyberman that was trying to capture me. Or when I remember the night I met him. That amazing and exciting night when he saved me from the Daleks. I smiled. That one is such a good memory.