The Time Lady is Back - Sneak Peek

• Dedicated to my patient fans <3

xX So, like I promised, here's a sneak peek to chapter 2 of "The Time Lady is Back"!!! xD

The music on the side is the one I'm going to putt on the chapter after I post the book, you'll understand why when I post the chapter. Xx

Chapter 2 (Sneak Peek)

Sophie's P.O.V.

***Two Months Later***

I said yes to the Doctor so... we're gonna get married!!! I am so happy!!! TAKE THAT RIVER!!! YES!!!!!! Hum, ok, going back to the subject...

It has passed two months after we left Amy and Rory on their new house, so the Doctor and I have been spending some time together. And finally, we're totally alone... Though I'm missing Amy and Rory, of course.

We have been doing so many funny and romanctic things! We saved planets, we spent days in the beach, we fought aliens like Cyberman and Slitheen, we had lot's of romantic picnics, visited planets and of course planned our wedding. And also, everytime we go to Earth he's always doing stupid and obvious things. I think he's trying to get the attention of Amy and Rory, but I'm not sure. 

We're now taking care of the guest list on the kitchen. The Doctor was already dressed and I was still in my pajamas, though it was almost midday.

          Sophie: Ok, so we're gonna invite Amy, Rory, Layla, Todd, Craig, Sophie, Martha, Mickey, Jack... - I said as I wrote the names in a paper.

          The Doctor: ... Wilfred, Sarah Jane, Rose, the meta-crisis Doctor, Pete and Jackie.

          Sophie: Oh, and I also want to invite Liz Ten, Vincent, Eldane and the other Silurians. - the Doctor laughed and I stared at him - What?

          The Doctor: Sorry, I'm just imagining our wedding where practically 90% of the guests are Silurians. - he said and I laughed with him.

          Sophie: It is a good thing actually, because it means that our wedding will be totally unique. - I said and giggled at the thought - So, I think it's everyone. I'm gonna take care of the invitations. - I said as I got up, but before I could leave the kitchen the Doctor hugged me from behind and kissed my neck.

          The Doctor: Don't go already. Let's do another thing first. - he said and I giggled.

          Sophie: Like what? - I said as I turned to him and he gently kissed me on the lips and I kissed back.

          The Doctor: What about a nice good travel?? - he said with a grin and I smiled.

          Sophie: Sounds good, you lazy Time Boy. - I said with a smirk.

It was true. Everytime we were doing something related to the wedding, he'll just interrupt with the idea of visiting an alien planet or even Earth, do a picnic, go to the beach. If I didn't love him and if he wasn't so cute I would have said no everytime he came with these ideas.

          The Doctor: What?? I'm not lazy! - he said with a fake surprised expression and I rolled my eyes and sighed - Ok... maybe just a little... - I sighed again and then went to my room to change while the Doctor went to the controls room.

I got dressed in a simple white shirt and my favorite TARDIS blue shorts and with my hair on a ponytail. Then I walked to the controls room where the Doctor was getting things ready.

          Sophie: Ok, where are we going?

          The Doctor: What if I put the TARDIS in random?

          Sophie: Perfect. - I said with a grin and he pulled the levers and the TARDIS began to shake like usually.

xX So, what did think of this sneak peek? Have I got you all more excited for the sequel?? I'm mean... xD ;P So, where do you think they're going to land? Comment your guesses as you wait for the sequel!!! ;D

Lot's of love,

Nymeria_Wolf <3 Xx