The Doctor and The Time Lady - Chapter 12

xX Did you liked last chap?? Then I hope you love this new chap!!! Let's all READ!!! Xx

Chapter 12

I happily woke up with the Doctor sleeping next to me. He was holding me in his arms and had a smile on his lovely face. I stared at him for minutes, then he opened his gorgeous green eyes and looked at me.

          The Doctor: Good morning, Sophie... - he said yawning while I sat in the bed.

          Sophie: Good morning, Doctor. - I said happily before kissing him in the lips. He kissed back. We were both smiling to the kiss. We pulled away. - So, where are we going today??

          The Doctor: I'll let you decide! - he got up and put his bowtie around his neck - Where do you wanna go?

          Sophie: No idea. I need to think more... I know! A place where we can rest and relax!!! And where Amy and I can work on our bronze. - we laughed.

           The Doctor: Where, then?

          Sophie: Hmm... I know the perfect place! I've always wanted to go there! The Pink Sands Beach in the Bahamas!!

           The Doctor: Pink Sands Beach, Bahamas?

           Sophie: Yup. - I said with a big smile - It is famous for its pink sands. And since I love pink, it's the perfect beach for me!

          The Doctor: Ok, then. Any specific year?

          Sophie: The year where Layla and I live, 2010. - he nodded.

          The Doctor: Ok, go wake Amy and Rory and then pick your swim suits! I know that there's a nice pink bikini waiting for you in the wardrobe... - he said with a smile and I giggled.

          Sophie: Ok, ok. Same wardrobe from where I got that prom dress years ago?? - he nodded and got out of the room.

As he said, I woke Amy and Rory and then we chose our swim suits. Like the Doctor said, there was a cute pink bikini in the wardrobe, right with my size. Amy chose one with different tons of orange and Rory got a pair of grey trunks. After we chose we got to the controls room and saw the Doctor already next to the door.

          Amy: My god, I still can't believe we're going to the Bahamas!!! - we giggled.

          Sophie: Yeah, I know!!! - the Doctor opened the door for us and Amy and Rory ran outside - Are you coming dressed like that? - I pointed to his clothes.

          The Doctor: Of course not! - he said playfully - I'm going to change my clothes and join you three in a minute! - he gave me a small kiss in the lips and then ran out of the controls room while I walked outside.

I giggled like I never giggled before. I can't believe I'm in the Pink Sands Beach in Bahamas!!! I looked to the water. So blue, bright and shiny. And before the sea, there they were. The pink sands!!

I saw Amy and Rory layed in their towels, so I walked to them, put my sunglasses and layed on my towel. Minutes later the Doctor joined us. He was with a pair of cute blue trunks. I giggled when I saw him.

          Amy: Wow, Doctor. - she took her sunglasses and stared at the him. Rory stared too. - I never expected to see you with... only trunks... - he smiled - And without bowtie! - we laughed - Finally you took that ridiculous bowtie off!!