The Doctor and The Time Lady - Chapter 14

xX The Doctor let Sophie drive the TARDIS... Let's where she brought them to... Let's READ!!! ^-^ Xx

Chapter 14

The Doctor's P.O.V.

I looked around. This place... Where are we??

Sophie ran outside with Amy and they just giggled and giggled. Sophie is so adorable when she giggles. Everytime I see and hear her giggle happily, it makes me smile. She looked to me with a smile.

          Sophie: So, what do you think?? Did I do everything alright with the TARDIS?

          The Doctor: You were perfect. - I kissed her forehead - Where are we?

          Sophie: A special place for History... Other of my favorite subjects in History. - I smiled. She realy loves History. - So... Welcome to Pompeii!!! - I looked around with a serious face.

Pompeii... I have been here before... But, I just can't remember what happened... Then I saw him. Or I better say me. I was right there with one of my last companions, Donna Noble. I took Sophie, Amy and Rory to the corner of the street.

          Amy: Doctor! What?

          The Doctor: That guy over there... - I pointed to the other me.

          Sophie: Quite handsome I have to admite. And he's not from this time.

          Rory: How do you know?

          Sophie: By his clothes. Who is he, Doctor?

          The Doctor: Me. - she stared at me, then at the other me and, then, back to me.

          Sophie: Y-You?? How can that guy be you??

          The Doctor: It's my past me.

          Sophie: Ohh... And who's the woman with him?

          The Doctor: It's one of that me's companion, Donna Noble.

          Amy: Ohh... She seems nice.

          The Doctor: She is. Well, was. But now that's not what matters right now!! - I turned to Sophie - I can't believe to where you brought us, Sophie.

          Sophie: I just brought us to Pompeii! It's not my fault that I always wanted to see and maybe spend some days in this city before Vesuvius's eruption!

          The Doctor: I know that. But the problem is that you brought us one day right before the Vesuvius's eruption! - she stared surprised at me.

          Sophie: W-What?? B-But, that wasn't what I wanted!! I thought I had brought us like a month before the eruption!! Not a day before!! - she said scared.

          Amy: Don't worry Sophie. It's not your fault. You know that sometimes the TARDIS just gets us to the wrong places at the wrong time. - Sophie nodded.

          Sophie: Yeah, you're right. But look on the bright side! Now that we're here, we can actually save Pompeii! - I shoke my head.

          The Doctor: No, we can't.

          Sophie: Why??