The Doctor and The Time Lady - Chapter 11

xX Yay!! Chap 11!!!! I have to tell you guys: I'm loving this!! I love writting this book!! I'm having so much fun and I hope you guys are loving it too!! :D

Chapter 11

I walked to the controls room and as always the Doctor was walking around the controls.

          Sophie: Hello Doctor. - I said happily. I had a really nice sleep. - Where are we going today?? - he smiled to me.

          The Doctor: That's a surprise.

          Sophie: That makes me more curious... Tell me what it is! Tell me! Tell me!

          The Doctor: No! You'll have to wait! - I pointed my tongue to him.

          Sophie: Mean... At least tell me when we're going.

          The Doctor: Now. - he pressed buttons, ran around the controls and the TARDIS shoke as always.

One day I almost fell because of all of this shaking! He walked to the door, but before he opened it I spoke.

          Sophie: Wait! What about Amy and Rory!

          The Doctor: Don't worry! I told them, last night, we were going to a special place.

          Sophie: Oh, ok!

I ran to the door and the Doctor opened it to me, then I got out of the TARDIS. I looked around. It was all... destroyed. This planet was... chaos!

          Sophie: W-Where are we?

          The Doctor: Home... we're at home.

          Sophie: Home... - I thought for a moment and then it hit me - G-Gallifrey?? This is Gallifrey?

          The Doctor: Yes.

          Sophie: W-What happened?? Why is it all destroyed?

          The Doctor: The Last Great Time War... - he said sadly.

I heard of it in my books. The Last Great Time War, against the Daleks... with Gallifrey destroyed. I felt a tear come down my face. The Doctor cleaned it with his finger and hugged me. We stayed hugged for minutes, then we got back to the TARDIS.

          Sophie: T-Thank you... - I whispered softly.

          The Doctor: What?

          Sophie: For showing me... our h-home. I've never been there. Well, I have when I was a little girl... But I didn't remember. This was the best trip ever. So, thank you Doctor. - I said with a small smile and the Doctor smiled back.

          The Doctor: You're very much welcome.

          Sophie: Doctor... could you take me to... to my home?

          The Doctor: What? Why?

          Sophie: It's nothing. I'm just missing Layla. And I want to tell her about our trip to 1933, of when we met Anne Boleyn. She'll love to hear it.