𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

All day during school, Taehyung was by Y/n's side

All day during school, Taehyung was by Y/n's side. Even when she sat with Jungkook during lunch. He was there. Taehyung was so heart broken he just wanted to be by his best friend. Y/n was his safe place. He was so blessed to have her as his best friend. He wouldn't want anybody else.

It's now 7th hour, Taehyung and Y/n walk in with their arms linked together. Y/n slips her arm out his and made her way to her desk. Taehyung took his desk and pulled it closer to hers. He's been doing that in each class they were in together.

Taehyung lays over where his head is resting on her cool desk top. Since they have a substitute, they don't do their work. So, Y/n sits back and played with Taehyung's fluffy hair. He hums and moves closer to her. She couldn't help but smile at him.

"Hey, Tae?" She asks, as her fingers glides through his hair.

Since their classmates are being talkative, she had to know this answer.

He hums in response barely awake.

"Do you think Jungkook likes me?" She asks, expecting the worse.

Taehyung's eyes shot wide open. He's no longer tired. He sits up and Y/n's hand slides away from his hair and made its way to her desk top. She looks at him.

"Well? What do you think?" She questions.

She can see his lips tugging into a smile. He leans in close and rest his head against his hand.

"I cannot confirm or deny. You'll just have to wait and see." He tells her.

She raises an eyebrow and doesn't question her best friend. He yawns and lays back down. He grabs her hand and placed it on his head. He sighs as she massages his scalp. She was in her own little world, until she heard soft snores come out of her best friend.

She looks down at her best friend. She couldn't understand why would someone cheat on him. He's literally perfect. She pushed back his hair and all she can see is the little boy she met 9 years ago in the 1st Grade.

She place a soft kiss on his temple and continue to play with his hair.

❄︎

The bell rings and Taehyung has yet to move. She shakes her best friend and he wakes up. He sits up and stretches his muscles. He wipes the sleep from his eyes. He looks at his best friend with his eyes barely open,

"Can I stay at your house again tonight?" He asks, scooting his desk over.

She nods, "Yes." She tells him as she flings her book sack over her shoulder standing up.