22

Soaked Tagatha
Agatha arose from the water dejected, angry, and soaked. This was the second time that she'd tried to get to the school for evil and switch clothes with Sophie, and obviously, it hadn't worked. And the stupid part is, she hadn't even wanted to do it! She'd just started getting decent grades in her classes, she hadn't gotten in-trouble with any staff for weeks, and she was starting to realize that she shouldn't care what others thought as long as she believed she was beautiful. But then Sophie needed her, and Agatha once again realized how crazy she was being. She couldn't be beautiful, at least not more so than Sophie! And what was she thinking abandoning Sophie's dreams like that for her own? No! She would go to the evil school and try one last time.
Agatha was regretting that decision now. She walked toward the good castle at a fast pace, already knowing she was late, but wanting to at least make the class! Unfortunately for Agatha, luck was not on her side today. During this class period, the ever boys had sword play. And where there were swords, there was Tedros. The very Tedros that had made fun of her for saving his life, had been utterly annoying in every class, and who Sophie had ditched her for. She suppose the last one was more Sophie's fault, but she still didn't like Tedros... This, along with many other reasons, might be why when she saw Tedros and his friends training with there glinting swords, she tried everything in her power to not be seen. However, as previously stated, luck was not on Agatha's side that day.
    "Oy! Girl! You're late for class!" Professor Esparta screamed at Agatha. This caused the other boys to look up. When they laid eyes on Agatha, they all started giving her dirty looks and jeering.
Agatha kept her head high and marched on through. However, despite her best efforts, she could not keep her composure for much longer because as stated, luck was not on her side today.
"You!" Tedros spat. "I didn't think you'd be brave or stupid enough to show your face around me, but here we are. Why don't you just go back to the evil school where you belong?"
Agatha's blood boiled. Didn't he know that she spent every night awake and crying wondering the same thing? Didn't he know that she tried, wished, and ran to get to that school?
And yet... A thought winked into existence at the back of her mind. (you don't want to go there any more. You're starting to believe in yourself.)
"Shut up brain!" She said.
The ever boys stared at her.
(Oh shoot! I actually said that out loud!!!)
"Uhh, I mean..."
Before she got the chance to recover, Tedros was in her face again.
"Are you doing some kind of brain magic you witch? Are you doing some spell to give us all warts and big noses?"
This is where Agatha lost it. She'd been struggling with this for weeks in her head, no, for her whole life, and this boy had no right to undo the little bit she'd accomplished in the past few days.
    "Tedros Pendragon shut up! I spend every night awake and crying wondering the same dang thing! I have tried so many times to get "back to that school where I belong" but it hasn't worked!  And once I realized it wasn't going to work, I actually started trying! And you know what, THAT's working. Although you wouldn't know that because you don't have have to try because every teacher loves you, every boy wants to be friends with you, and every one who likes boys want's to BE with you!"
She closed her mouth to absolute silence.  After a few seconds, she started to walk away. She felt like crying and didn't want to give the ever boys another reason to laugh at her.'  However when she was almost off the training field, stupid Tedros Pendragon called out to her.
    "Agatha wait!"
Agatha turned around. "No because I don't know what your gonna say."
She started walking again. Tedros was so desperate to make another dig at her that he started chasing her!  "What do you want!?" Agatha whined in desperation.
     "I want to say I'm sorry."
Agatha stoped in her tracks. "You, what?"
Tedros sighed, "Don't make me repeat it. I know what it's like to feel like you don't belong. I know what it feels like to doubt yourself. I always feel like the only reason that the teachers like me is because I'n the prince of  Camelot." Agatha was stunned! She'd always thought that Tedros was over confident in himself. Of course, she knew that everyone had doubts, but Tedros always seemed so put together, so superior.Never would she have thought that he doubted himself so much.
"Tedros," She said turning around. "I know for a fact that your friends like you for you, and I can't say that I feel the same, but I know that most people who like you, like you because you have great swordsmanship, great humor, and loyalty to people you care about! Again, not that I feel the same." She added quickly.
Now it was Tedros's turn to be stunned.
"I thought you hated me."
"I never said that I hated you. You always told me that you hated me." Agatha said baffled.

Tedros sighed. "I've been a right git to you Agatha. As much as I hate to admit it, I feel bad for it now."
Agatha smiled for the first time that day. If Tedros pratdragon could make her smile, maybe luck was on her side today.

Omg no way! I just looked at this story and saw 1K reads! I can not believe it! Thank you guys so much for staying with this storyIT means so much to me!