29

A/N another short one. I have tomorrow off though so I should be able to either finish a longer drafts or write a longer oneshot. I just got very busy today and I feel really bad for the low quality of my work lately.

The royal bedchamber
     "Hey Agatha?" king Tedros called into the darkness.
    "Yes?" Agatha said from her desk.
    "I'm cold."
     "Then get another blanket Tedros. We have a ton over there." She indicates a chair in the corner. Then, realizing that Tedros can't see her she calls, "In that chair."
    "But i'm REALLY cold." Tedros wines.
Agatha sighs. It's been a really long day and she's still trying to get work done. She continues scratching furiously at her ledger books.
    "Agathaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Tedros wines pitifully.
Agatha sighs again and gets up from her chair to join Tedros.
In bed
    "This is nice." Agatha murmurs from the soft pillows.
     "I knew it would be." Tedros says smiling.
Agatha gets a look of realization "You just wanted me to stop working!" She exclaims.
    "Yes! I knew you had a long day and you needed to relax... But i'm still really cold. Scoot over."
And so she did and the two lay tangled together all night. Tedros was finally warm.