Thirteen

Lemonade?
Young Tagatha AU
Kinda lost track of what day of Tagatha week this is lol
Tedros was chasing his father down their street when he heard a peculiar sound. It sounded like a waterfall, but that was crazy.
Their town wasn't by a lake, pond, or any major body of water.
Tedros turned to his father and yelled that he'd be back. Before he could reply, Tedros was off and running.
He rounded many corners and skirted many streetlights. When he was finally close enough to see what was making the sound, he was perplexed.
What he saw was a lanky dark hared girl pouring lemonade into a myriad of glasses.
    "What are you doing?" He asked coming up behind her.
    "Oh uhh nothing." She said shyly. Her voice was so quiet! Tedros had always been taught to talk "loud and proud" by his father, but after hearing this girl's voice, he instinctually lowered his own. He had vague feeling it would make her feel more comfortable.
    "Well whatever it is, it looks fun. May I join you?"
    "Umm... I'm not supposed to be talking to strangers." She said unsurely. She looked like she wanted to, but was startled.
Tedros decided to try to make it better.
"Well if you knew my name would I be a stranger?" He asked.
    "Nooooooooooo???" She said slowly.
    "Great! i'm Tedros!" He said clapping his hands. "What's your name?"
    "I'm Agatha. And umm, I was lying when I said I wasn't doing anything. I'm having a tea party!"
    "Oh. Is anyone else invited?" Tedros said, but immediately wished he hadn't because Agatha's face dropped.
    "N no. I don't really have umm, friends."
    "Yes you do." Tedros said desperately trying to save the happiness of his newfound friend. "Me!"
   You, you want to be my friend?" She said brightening.
    "Yeah. You're nice, and I really like lemonade." Agatha just roled her eyes and gave him a glass.
When Arthur came out to look for Tedros a few minutes later, he found two laughing friends drinking lemonade and holding hands.
A/N
Ok hi. I had to copy this all from memory because Wattpad deleted it right after I published it.
Anyway sorry they've been so short lately. I've had a hard week. Also, sorry for all the A/Ns. I'll stop in a second, but thank you all so much for reading, voting, and commenting. You have no idea how much it means to me when I open up wattpad and see my reads have gone up or that someone has voted!
Ok, love you guys, and thank you so much!