33

A/N this is going to be my shortest one yet because I didn't have time to plan ahead and I have dance in 30 minutes.
A sight for sore eyes
Agatha rolled over in bed with a grown as a slightly manic Tedros threw open the curtains.
    "Agatha! Get uuuupppppp!" He wines.
Agatha loved Tedros, but he was too much in the mornings. Her dear husband's morning routine usually went as follows...
1; Role out of bed very quietly so that he wouldn't wake her up.
2; Get dressed in his most elaborate training outfit and train from 4-6 AM.
3; Run very loudly back into the room at promptly 6-15, throw open the curtains of the window where the light from the sunrise had a clear path directly to the bed and into his sleeping wife's eyes.
4; Jump on zed bed and kiss his, now groaning, queen awake.
5; This didn't happen on normal mornings, but today Agatha was fed up.
She pulled Tedros back down into bed underneath the warm covers and held him close.
     "I'm not getting up yet, and neither are you. I miss you Tedros."
Tedros sighed and burrowed deeper into Agatha's side.
    "I guess the world can wait. I need you."
And that's how the king and queen were found 2 hours later. They'd both fallen asleep and they made quite the sight.

I did it!!!!! I'm very sad that this is the official end of tagatha week, but I have a lot more plans for this book. This week has really shown me that even if i don't write something long, if I put in effort, I can actually write something that i'm proud of. Updates will be coming a lot more often now as a result! Thank you for sticking by me this week, and thank you so much @Severyna7 for so many sweet comments and so much encouragement.