Chapter Eighteen: Unexpected

Silence.

Everything around him felt like it was moving in slow motion. His eyes never left the window, his sight was still set on the figure standing there watching. The sound of his heartbeat against his eardrums was almost loud enough to drive him insane. His mind began to race a mile a minute. How long was this person watching them have sex? There was also a flash so they must have been snapping photos during it until he had noticed. His jaw clenched as his body trembled in anger and he quickly jumped off Elvira, putting the blanket over her body to cover her up. Bakugo quickly got up and ran toward the window. He yanked up the blinds and slammed open the window. Only to see the person was running off. He slammed his hand against the window frame with a grunt. He could feel the cold sweat roll off his body as he growled under his breath.

"HEY!" A roar erupted from his throat. "Get back here you fucking pervert!"

"Katsuki?!" Elvira asked in a panic.

"Wait here!" Bakugo grabbed a pair of sweats and a shirt to quickly throw on.

"W-where are you going?" she panicked.

Bakugo quickly turned around to her. "Use my cell phone and call Kirishima. Tell him what just happened. I am going outside to see if they are still around."

"B-but Katsuki..." she tried to get off the bed but he shook his head.

"Honey, listen to me. Do what I say!" Bakugo growled.

"D-don't leave me alone." she panicked as she clenched the blanket.

"I need to go outside to make sure that the creep isn't hiding out anywhere. Lock the house. Only open the door if it's Kirishima." he told her before he ran out of the room.

Elvira nodded her head as she picked up her phone. "Please be careful."

Bakugo ran down the hallway, not taking the time to put on his shoes before leaving the front door. He ran around the corner of the house to where Elvira's bedroom window was. Nothing was there when he looked around. That's when he saw a glimpse of the person running down the street, all in black like Hawks said. Bakugo moved his hands behind himself to push himself forward with his quirk. He tried to condense his blasts because he was in a suburban area, trying to not cause any property damage along the way. It was a good thing that Elvira and he did things because he was able to sweat for his bombs. He braced himself as he neared the person but he overshot himself. He growled underneath his breath as he flipped himself over and blasted himself upward. The stranger stopped in their tracks to take a left turn down the street toward the more empty part of the area. Bakugo was on their tail, the adrenaline pumping through his veins.

His lungs burned as he continued to chase them down but he pushed through it. There was no way Bakugo was going to let some creep getaway. In the corner of his eye the figure stopped, all Bakugo could see was the person's mouth.

They were smirking.

You.

Are.

Fucking.

Dead.

"You fucking bastard!" Bakugo roared as he swung his arm toward them.

The stranger moved so fast that Bakugo hesitated with his strike. A knee slammed into his stomach while they grabbed his head. Before Bakugo could catch his breath he was thrown to the side. He rolled a few times until he hit a nearby tree and let out a groan as he held onto his sides. Whoever the person was, they weren't weak and Bakugo needed to tread lightly. This person obviously knows hand-to-hand combat skills. That's when a burst of laughter erupted from the person as he looked down at Bakugo. From the sound alone it was a man. The person's foot slammed against Bakugo's rib cage and his spine hit the tree again. He was stuck there between the tree and the person in front of him. The person slammed the bottom of their shoe against the side of Bakugo's face and applied pressure.