Chapter Five: Treat (NSFW)

The car ride back to Elvira's house was the most intense sexual tension he'd ever felt before. His hands clenched into fists inside of his hoodie pocket and his jaw clenched in frustration. He could still feel her lips on his and a shiver ran down his spine. Watching her pole dancing at the gym got him all hot and bothered. He made his decision so fast but it's because he had been craving her since the day after their night. He had never had that type of intense sex before and he just wanted her to do more to him. The more he thought about that night the more his lust grew for her. He slipped his hand out of his pocket so his hand gripped onto her thigh as she drove. She giggled as she continued to drive with his hand on her thigh. They stayed silent as she continued to drive to her house. She turned into her street before parking in her driveway. Bakugo took a deep breath as she pulled the keys. Her hand gently caressed his thigh in return and he looked back at her hungrily.

I'm hers now...

"I'm glad you finally agreed," she said as she rubbed her thumb against his bottom lip. 

"I just couldn't fight the urges anymore. Fuck, watching you on the pole was my breaking point." Bakugo chuckled but his eyes stayed on hers.

"I knew the heels were your breaking point. You looked at my heels the last time we played and I remember how feral you got."

    "S-shut up..." he flustered as he looked away. "It's just really sexy."

    Elvira pulled Bakugo's face close to hers but did not kiss his lips. "What did you tell me, brat?"

Oh fuck...

    "N-nothing..." he closed his eyes with a shaky sigh.

    "Nothing what? I didn't hear you correctly, brat." she smiled.

    "I'm sorry, mommy." he shivered as he responded.

    She gave him a quick lip on his bottom lip before she moved away to exit the car. Bakugo growled underneath his breath as she scrambled to open the passenger door. He quickly followed her inside her house and she shut the door behind them.

"Since we already showered at the gym you can skip that step. I will go get you a robe and I am going to get ready. Wait right on the couch for me." Elvira walked down the hallway and Bakugo stared at her ass the whole way.

Once she disappeared into the room he sat down on the couch and his heart was pounding so fast. He closed his eyes with a deep breath as he tried to gather his thoughts. The choice was made in a heat of passion and he didn't regret it. He smiled to himself as his body relaxed against the soft couch. He heard the faint clicking of her heels against the wood floor until the door opened more to the room. His eyes gawked at her attire, she was wearing a cute white lace lingerie set. It wasn't like the last outfit she wore and his heart started the race. She was wearing thigh-high socks with a garter belt attached. The long neon pink stripper heels from earlier and her hair up in a ponytail. God, she looked so beautiful and sexy at the same time. How did he get so lucky?

     "W-wow..." he breathed.

"Like what you see, sweet face?" she cooed as she stepped in front of him to hand him a silk black robe.

"Yes..." he bit his lip.

"Go get changed while I get stuff ready."

Bakugo took the robe in his hand with a nod before he got up. He walked down the hallway to the bathroom to quickly undress. He folded his clothes neatly before placing them down on the bathroom counter. He took a deep breath before slipping the robe on his body. With an excited smile, he opened the door to the bathroom and shut the door behind him. He stepped into the kitchen and waited for Elvira to give him an instruction. He leaned over to see what she was doing. Elvira was laying out different fruits on a tray and different chocolates next to them. She took out a small bowl from the microwave that had melted chocolate and placed it down next to the tray.