Chapter Ten: Gag Me(NSFW / Trigger Warning)

Kirishima didn't leave his apartment until late at night but he still wanted to make sure he came over to Elvira. As soon as Kirishima left, Bakugo quickly packed an overnight bag for the weekend. He also brought over a small container of the pasta he made so she could have some. Bakugo parked his car in Elvira's driveway and he took a deep shaky breath. He pulled the keys out of the ignition before leaving his car. He smiled to himself as he walked up her driveway with his stuff in his arms. He gently turned the knob of her front door and it opened. She wasn't joking when she said she would leave it unlocked for him. He stepped inside timidly before slipping off his shoes at the entrance. As soon as he was done slipping off his shoes he heard a door open in the hallway.

He looked up to see Elvira in a set of lingerie that was revealing. It was a pair of red lacy bra and panties with long thigh-high socks with a red stripper heel. She gave him a cute wave as he set down his bag and the Tupperware on the counter in the kitchen. Bakugo opened up her fridge to put the leftovers inside of it. He heard the clicking of her heels against the hardwood floor until he felt her hand on his shoulder. Her arms slipped underneath his arms as she sighed softly. Bakugo's heart raced as her hands gently rubbed against his chest.

"Did you have fun with Kirishima?" she asked as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I did." Bakugo blushed as he wrapped an arm around her waist. "I brought you some leftovers from what I made today."

"You saved me some? You are adorable." she kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

"I'm sorry you had to wait so long for me. Kirishima can be a real chatterbox sometimes." he chuckled.

"You are fine. I don't mind waiting up if it's for you." she hummed against his shoulder. "I'm glad you decided to come."

Bakugo gently turned around to wrap his arms around her. "Of course, I would come over. I haven't seen you in so long. I missed your dumbass."

"I missed your bratty ass too." she giggled. "Did you shower before you got here? You smell amazing."

"Y-yeah, I thought since I was running so late that I should shower before coming over. Is that alright?" he looked at her with a smile.

"It's alright with me." she cooed before pulling away from his arms. "I will get you a robe. Wait right here, okay?"

Bakugo nodded his head and watched her walk down the hallway to her bedroom, his eyes glued to her ass as she walked. It only took her a few minutes to get the robe and come back to him. She handed it to him with a smile and he took it with a smirk. He watched over to the guest bathroom to take off his clothes. It's been a while since he's been in her house and honestly, he was excited to get back into the playroom. Although, her smirk from earlier made him weary of what she was planning tonight. He folded his clothes to leave them on the sink before stepping out of the bathroom. His heart pounded against his chest as he walked over to the playroom. Elvira was already inside sitting down on the bed with her legs crossed.

Elvira looked over at Bakugo as he knelt in front of her. She gently caressed his cheeks with a giggle, placing a collar around his neck. Her fingers moved softly to latch it in the back and made sure it wasn't tight on his skin. She attached the chain to it like before.

"Today I want to do something different." she purred.

"What do you mean by different, mommy?" he breathed.

"How do you feel about sex toys?" she asked as she rubbed her thumb on his bottom lip. "I have used one on you in the past."

"Are you planning on doing another one like it? Or something different?" he asked her.