Chapter Six: Mine

The sunlight shined through the curtains as Bakugo sat up in his bed. He groaned as his eyes adjusted before he looked over at his phone to shut off his alarm. It was early but he had enough time to shower and make some breakfast before he needed to leave on a patrol. He groaned once more before climbing out of bed and rubbing his eyes as he walked to the bathroom. He looked up at the mirror and his bare chest as he noticed the lashing marks were fully healed. His hand rubbed against his chest for a moment before he started the shower. The water ran hot as he stepped in with a tired groan. He stood in the hot water for a while as he felt the water relax his muscles. His hands scrubbed his body with his soap and eventually, he started to wash his hair.

Bakugo looked down at his breakfast before yawning. He ate quickly when he looked up at the clock.

"I hate early patrols..." Bakugo growled underneath his breath before locking his apartment door.

He made his way down the stairs and to the parking garage to his car. He tossed his gauntlets in the backseat before walking over to the driver's side. He sat down with a grunt before shoving the keys into the ignition and starting the car. It took him a few minutes to commute to the route of the meeting point of the patrol. He managed to find a parking spot and parked his car with a loud sigh. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and looked through his messages to pass the time. He noticed he had a few messages from Kirishima and that his group was running late for the patrol. He rolled his eyes before responding to him to hurry up.

There was another chime from his phone and he looked down to see it was from Elvira this time.

Elvira:

Send me a picture of yourself so I can have a contact picture of you on my phone.

Bakugo:

That's really fucking random. No hello? Or good morning?

Elvira:

If you send one I will send you one in return and good morning.

Bakugo rolled his eyes as he pulled off his eye mask and threw it on the passenger seat. He pulled down the mirror to make sure he looked okay before turning the camera on. He snapped a few photos of himself before sending her one. He grabbed his hero mask off the passenger seat and put it back on his face. His phone chimed against his leg and he opened up his messages. She sent him a photo of herself but she was only in a bra and panties. She was in front of her bathroom mirror and her pose was seductive. His face flustered as he saved the photo to his phone.

This woman...

Bakugo:

You need to be careful sending me shit like that. I'm about to start a patrol.

Elvira:

So you didn't like it?

Bakugo:

Of course, I liked it, dumbass.
Did you like mine?

Elvira:

Of course, I did.
I've always found your hero costume quite sexy.
As well as your quirk.