Chapter Fourteen: I See Red

If Bakugo had never gone to that party that night he would have never run into Elvira. In a way, he was completely grateful that Kirishima convinced him to go to it. The journey they both took was bumpy but now he finally can say that she is his girlfriend. She was finally his. He never expected Elvira to confess to him nor did he expect her to be loving. He still felt butterflies in his stomach as he thought about it. In the past few weeks, they have been in a honeymoon phase. Bakugo would come over to her house almost after every patrol he did and she would let him in. Sometimes she wouldn't be home but he would end up waiting for her. Elvira was always happy to see him when he'd be there. Their nights were very passionate. Bakugo would do his best to feed her sexual appetite with her dominance but she would also let him just make love to her. They went with each other's sexual needs and comprised a lot. Every chance they got to be intimate Bakugo would just lose himself in the mood. It wasn't meaningless sex anymore. It meant something to both of them now.

"Hmm." Bakugo rubbed Elvira's shoulder as she rested her head on his bare chest.

Elvira traced her fingernail around his nipple. "Can't keep your hands off me, huh?"

"Is that a bad thing? As far as I can see we've been fucking each other like crazy. I didn't see you complaining earlier when I had you bent over the kitchen counter." Bakugo chuckled as he kissed the top of her head.

"Shut up, stupid." she laughed.

"I don't think I will, dumbass," he smirked as he let out a satisfied sigh. "Let me enjoy your fucking warmth."

Elvira sat up to stretch her arms with a yawn. "You know I love having you here. Maybe you should start leaving some clothes here for yourself. So you don't have to keep being a duffle bag."

"Can I?" he raised an eyebrow.

"I can clean out a drawer for you and you can leave clothes in my dresser. I'd rather have stuff for you here anyways. It's better that way." she nodded her head.

She's so damn cute.

"I'll do that. Thank you, honey." he smiled at her.

"You came at a good time. I have to go out in an hour." she sighed with a frown.

"Eh? Where to? You didn't tell me." Bakugo frowned as he ran a finger down her back.

Elvira smiled down at him. "I have to go into town for a photo shoot. I was asked to fill in for a girl who couldn't make it. It's for a perfume and cologne advertisement."

"A perfume and cologne? That's interesting..." Bakugo raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not fond of it either. I don't even know what it smells like. Probably like dirt like they always do." she snorted.

"I love the berry-scented perfume you always wear. Makes me want to devour you all the time." Bakugo chuckled as he bit his bottom lip.

"Is that why you can't keep your hands off me?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Ohh, there's more than that. Believe me." he chuckled as he kissed her hand. "So, is the photo shoot only you or you with another model?"

"Midnight wants me to do a photoshoot with another pro hero. It was supposed to be Deku actually but scheduling conflicts caused him to back out. The perfume company wasn't too happy about that. She didn't tell me who was replacing him." she sighs. "I fucking hate photoshoots. They take so long and half the time they are uncomfortable. With all the touching and demands."

"No kidding. I never liked doing them either." Bakugo laughed. "But they always say it's for good publicity."

"Did you want to tag along? I don't want to go in there by myself." Elvira sighed again.