Chapter Twenty One: Help (Trigger Warnings)

*PLEASE READ*

Hello! I'm here to put a trigger warning at the beginning of the chapter. Some themes inside of this may be upsetting or triggering. 

⚠️TW: PTSD Episode/ PAST S.A. / Gaslighting / Manipulation ⚠️

I thought making a detailed trigger warning would be better than writing it in the title. Since the subjects are a lot more intense.

~ S3NPAI

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The rest of Bakugo's patrol Deku tried to talk to him but he continued to blow him off. Bakugo didn't want to talk to him. If he did, Bakugo would probably throw hands at him as well. He needed to calm down and constantly hounding him throughout his patrol was only adding fuel to the fire. Kirishima tried his best to get Bakugo to calm down but it was just making it worse. Bakugo was angry about a lot of things. He was livid at Hawks and Deku but most of all he was angry at Elvira. Of all the people to tell him about Elvira's dirty laundry, it just had to be Hawks. Here he thought that she wasn't lying to him anymore but he was wrong. Bakugo clenched his jaw as he slipped his mask over his eyes and his forehead. He ripped it off his head before sitting down on the bench in the locker room. With a loud curse underneath his breath, he slammed his foot against the locker. Kirishima jumped at the loud sound and looked back over at Bakugo.

"Hey man, are you going to be alright?" Kirishima asked as he put his hand on his shoulder.

"I'm FUCKING great!" Bakugo growled underneath his breath. "NEVER BETTER."

Kirishima rubbed the nape of his neck. "Kats-"

"No, you know what? I'm so fucking pissed!" Bakugo yelled as he turned back to Kirishima.

"Whoa, calm down-" Kirishima tried to touch his shoulder but Bakugo slapped it away.

"You don't understand! I have done EVERYTHING Elvira has ever asked of me. I've done A LOT. I would risk my life for her." Bakugo slammed his fist into the locker. "But she can't tell me the FUCKING truth."

"I don't know what's going on between you two..." he sighed at Bakugo. "But I'm sure you'll get to the bottom of it."

"Do you know how it fucking feels to find out shit from someone else? Fuck, I just can't believe I had to hear things from Hawks."

"Hawks?" Kirishima frowned. "What does he have to do with anything? Am I missing something?"

Bakugo let out a sigh. "He's one of her exes. It's a long story and I don't have the right to tell you about Elvira's secrets. As much as I am pissed off I won't."

Kirishima pats Bakugo's shoulder. "I won't pry. I just don't like seeing you like this, man."

"I...I just need to talk to her."

After showing up in the locker room, Bakugo decided to just go back home after he was done. Kirishima said his goodbye before Bakugo headed into the shower so he didn't have anyone waiting on him. He quickly unpacked the duffle bag he brought and slipped into a pair of clean jeans, a black shirt, and a pair of sneakers.

DING.

Bakugo looked over at his phone on the bench and grabbed it. He figured it was Elvira texting him so he opened up the message.