Chapter Twenty Five: Blood in the Water (TW)

*PLEASE READ*

Hello! I'm here to put a trigger warning at the beginning of the chapter. Some themes inside of this may be upsetting or triggering.

⚠️TW: Blood / Violence / Mentioned Assault, implied assault, imprisonment,  death, mentioned masturbation / sexual acts, and manipulate / yandere behavior ⚠️

I thought making a detailed trigger warning would be better than writing it in the title. Since the subjects are a lot more intense.

Read with caution!

~ S3NPAI

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Everything had happened so fast.

The entire venue went into a panic and the heroes inside went on high alert. Bakugo had searched the place up and down. Any place he could think of in the venue he had checked multiple times. He even tries to call her phone only to find her clutch purse on the floor where he had been taken.

This was his fault.

He should have walked with her to get that stupid drink. 

Bakugo was sitting on the steps of the venue with his hands buried in his hair. She was right there in front of him and if he was faster, he could have gotten her. He was too slow, and they had taken her. Bakugo knew their little bit of happiness was far too good to be true. That number was far too quiet, and he should have been more vigilant. He looked up to see the police and Deku talking to them. His hands couldn't stop shaking as he closed his eyes with a deep breath.

Suddenly he was lifted off his feet by his collar and he was met face-to-face with Lily Hart. Her pink eyes were lit with fire as she glared at him.

"ARE YOU EVEN A MAN?!" she screamed at him.

Bakugo grabbed her wrist as he gasped. Her grip tightened against the fabric of his shirt as she clenched her jaw.

"Ma'am!" Deku spoke up.

"YOU WEAK PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A MAN!" Lily threw him down onto the floor. "YOU PROMISED TO PROTECT MY DAUGHTER!"

"I...I know." Bakugo said as he looked down.

"Lily!" David grabbed onto her hand. "Don't do something stupid!"

"ME? DO SOMETHING STUPID?" Lily scoffed at her husband. "ELVIRA IS MISSING AND THESE HEROES ARE SITTING ON THEIR THUMBS."

"It happened so fast!" Deku tries to calm her down and she backhanded him.

"I'm not here for your excuses, boy! You may be the number one hero but that doesn't mean shit to me!"

Deku stood next to Bakugo and held his cheek. "Mrs. Hart, you need to remain calm. Attacking Kacchan isn't going to bring her back. We are all trying to find a lead—"

"No, she's right. I made a promise to protect Elvira and I failed." Bakugo whispered.

"Kacchan.."