Chapter Twenty Three: Pride

*PLEASE READ*

Hello! I'm here to put a trigger warning at the beginning of the chapter. Some themes inside of this may be upsetting or triggering.

⚠️TW: Talk about PTSD Episode/ PAST S.A. / past Premature labor ⚠️

I thought making a detailed trigger warning would be better than writing it in the title. Since the subjects are a lot more intense.

~ S3NPAI

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Bakugo woke up early the next morning. His nerves were all over the place and he didn't want to wake Elvira. She was still asleep and after last night he wanted her to rest. He took that as a chance t slip out of bed to take a shower and get up for the morning. It was a quick wash down and rinse. Bakugo didn't want to take too long in the bathroom. He quickly dried himself off, grabbed clothes, and got dressed while she slept.

Now and then he would love over at her. Elvira was snoring softly as she slept and it make him smile. It was a night and day difference from the incident last night. Bakugo was happy that he was able to get her to relax even if it were for a moment.

As he walked to the kitchen, he played some music out loud on his phone to keep himself moving. It was at a decent volume so he wouldn't wake Elvira.

His body was aching to move around.

He felt restless with what happened the night before. His mind was racing a mile a second and he was trying to calm down. There was no reason to get all flustered when Elvira was in the other room. He knew she didn't need that type of stress on her plate.

However, the growing fear of the weight of what happened was getting heavier.

Something felt wrong.

"Katsuki?"

Elvira's voice broke his thoughts and he walked down the hallway to the bedroom. He stepped through the thread hold and she was sitting in bed. Still very much naked and her hair was messy. She rubbed her eye as he looked at her.

"Yes, honey?"

"Can you get me a towel? I want to take a shower." She mumbled out before yawning.

"Of course. Let me go get it." Bakugo called out.

He quickly turned on his heel to go to the hallway closet. Elvira hummed softly as he heard her rustling with the bed comforter. He pulled out a towel from it and shut the closet door. She was getting out of bed and stretching her arms with a loud yawn as he walked in.

"Glad to see you finally awake. You were snoring."

Elvira scoffed. "I do not!"

He smirked at her. "Yes, you do. It's actually cute."

Bakugo walked past her to put them in the bathroom as well as a towel. She walked in with another sigh and gave his bicep a gentle squeeze.

"Thank you, sweet-face."

Bakugo turned to plant a kiss on her cheek. "I'll be in the next room. Yell if you need me."

He gently closed the bathroom door and heard the shower turning on. Bakugo let out a soft sigh before fixing the bed comforter and pillows.

After what happened last night, he needed to ask her for more information. He didn't want to do it when she was hysterical because it wasn't the right time. He hoped that she won't hold any more important details from him. Although, he knew how Elvira was when she was stubborn.