Chapter Twenty-Six: Eye for an Eye (TW)

*PLEASE READ*

Hello! I'm here to put a trigger warning at the beginning of the chapter. Some themes inside of this may be upsetting or triggering.

⚠️TW: Blood / Violence / Mentioned Assault, implied assault, imprisonment, death, non-con themes / sexual acts, drug use and manipulate / yandere behavior ⚠️

I thought making a detailed trigger warning would be better than writing it in the title. Since the subjects are a lot more intense.

Read with caution!

~ S3NPAI

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Wait, how does that make any sense?" Bakugo said under his breath.

After every minute that went by, Bakugo couldn't ease the uneasy feeling. His heart was pounding away against his eardrums as Izuku stayed by his side. They grabbed as many heroes as possible in the area to give them a run down. Shoto was already phoning in more heroes to search the area and Izuku was making out a plan of action. Bakugo felt his hands sweat more than they ever had before. He gulped down before turning toward Mirio who was equally concerned.

"Please tell me you were there at the nightclub." Bakugo clenched his jaw.

"Nightclub?" Mirio tilted his head with a hum.

Fuck.

"I ran into you and Tamaki at a nightclub a few months back. You were there! Elvira asked about Eri and—"

Mirio held up his hands, "Elvira and I have not talked in a few months. The last time we talked was when I took a dance class with her. I've been super busy with work."

Fucking hell.

"Fuck.." he pinched the bridge of his nose. "This just keeps getting worse."

"What's going on? Why can't I find Amajiki?" Mirio frowned.

"I'm trying to figure that out, dumbass." Bakugo rubbed his temples.

"I was trying to find him. I haven't spoken to Amajiki in a long time too. I caught a glimpse of him when he was talking to Hawks."

"Hawks? Where were they talking?" Bakugo frowned.

Mirio crossed his arms. "They were talking near the back entrance of the building. From what I saw, they looked like they were arguing. I was going to check up on Amajiki, but he vanished."

Deku looked back at Mirio, "Have you seen Hawks? Maybe he knows where Amajiki went? Since he was the last to speak to him."

"I can't find him either. They both kinda disappeared." Mirio let out a sigh.

Bakugo paced around as his mind raced. Both Deku and Mirio were present at the times shit went down. That only leads to one League of Villains member and Toga could be anyone now. He clenched his jaw as he scanned the room and spotted Shoto. His hands clenched as he marched over to him and grabbed his tie to pull him away from the crowd.

"Oh, hello Bakugo," Shot mumbled as he followed.

"Shut up and follow."

Bakugo pulled Shoto into a nearby room and slammed the door. Shoto adjusted his tie before looking back at him confused.

"When was the last time you saw Elvira?" Bakugo crossed his arms.

"As in platonically or sexually?"