Chapter 6||

||𝕷𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖘||
| 8:00 pm |

"Bitch we about to die", I cried looking at joss with tears in my eyes.

"Smcht, girl we are not about to die, Maybe argue and fight, but these niggas know better", She said truthfully.

"You right you right", I nodded.

"So how you going to tell Ten?", I asked to see her eyes get bitch looking at me with a straight face.

"I - Ummm"-, she started to studder, I rolled my eyes.

"Exactly the fuck", I responded.

How the fuck she trying to convince a person it's going to be okay when she has not convinced her damn self.

"Let's just tell them together, we are adults now we all can have a conversation and get to the bottom of this shit", I said trying to convince myself it's the right thing to do.

We sat on my bed panicking, but we came to a Decision.

_____________________________
||𝔍𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊||

I was Shittin bricking walking down these steps about to tell, My baby daddy, Bella was his after 5 years of secretly hiding her.

Jossline gets yo shit together be grown you not 18 no more, we not scared of this nigga no more, Maybe scared of how that dick gon feels after this shit but we ain't had that in years so we killing that shit dead too.

I walked up to Ben on his phone, Tapping his shoulder, he looked up from me.

"Can we talk for a minute?", I asked him walking off to the back living room where no one could hear us and we can have privacy as he followed.
_____________________________

||𝕷𝖚𝖝||

This that bullshit, how the fuck am I supposed to lure this nigga to talk to me?

He about to say something stupid or rude that's gon piss me off.

So let me calm down the already attitude I have going downstairs, looking straight at my bag of chips I specifically told them not to touch.

He did this shit on purpose and now I have a bigger attitude, I was about to be calm and nice about it but NO!

I ran up to him quickly and snatched the bag from him on purpose, making the bag ripped.

"WE NEED TO TALK SO BRING YO ASS ON", I yelled mad he was eating my shit.

walking back upstairs in my room waiting until he realized, what I just did to come to beat my ass or maybe give me some dick but you never know.

I pulled up the email of the results, Waiting for him to buss in my door, running his hot ass breath.

__________________________
||𝔍𝖔𝖘𝖘||

" jossline what the fuck, u bring me back here for?", he asked with an attitude.

"Benjamin ion knows who you talking to but don't get yo ass slapped", I mugged him as he pouted leaning back in the chair.

"I got the results back", I said.

He sat up, feeling the energy around him change, I passed him, my phone that had in bold print.

||DNA||
Child: BELLA MARII BANKS
Father: BENJAMIN BANKS
Mother: JOSSILINE LIN DIOR

GENETIC: 99.9999999999%
CONGRATULATIONS 🎉

It was quiet for a minute until, I saw his face changed into a soft, exciting expression looking at the phone.

Once he looked up at me, I knew to run for dear life.

____________________________
||𝕷𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖘||

"AYE SAY BITCH LEMME TELL YOU SU"-, Kentrell yelled mad ass fuck bussing in my room not even finishing his sentence seeing my phone pointed in his face at the door.

He snatched the phone staring at the screen for the longest.

||DNA||
Child: KENDELL DESIRE GAULDEN
Father: KENTRELL DESEAN GAULDEN
Mother: ALEXIS L JHONSON

GENETICS: 99.99999999999%
CONGRATULATIONS 🎉

Kentrell looked at me mugging, while I looked at him smirking.

"So now that you know what it is, we can co-parent and stuff she can visit whenever you ask for her", I told him.

He laughed liked something was funny, I like looked at him truly confused.

"Alexis why you keep playing like I won't hurt yo ass ?" He said.

"What makes you think I'm finna be back and forward to see my child? , BITCH YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP", he responded again yelling at me at the end snatching my neck harshly.

"I SHOULD KILL YO ASS HOE, YOU THOUGH I WASNT GON FIND YOU HUH BITCH", He yelled choking me so hard I felt my bones cracking.

"K k - I can't breathe", I tried to yell out and fight so he could let me go.

Tears were streaming from my eyes, as he let me go, I took a deep breath.

"YOU CAN'T TAKE MY BABY KENTRELL, YOU WASN'T EVEN WORRIED ABOUT HER UNTIL NOW BITCH ASS NIGGA, I SHOULD OF FAKE THAT TEST,  IT BEEN FUCKED YOU", I yelled out of anger from the shit he was talking about taking my child.

The next thing I know, I felt a sharp pain run across my face as I dropped to the ground.

Did this nigga just hit me?

I jumped up and ran up on his ass, clawing the fuck out his face, after sending a heavy ass punch straight to his nose with all my might.

This is the very last time this nigga, put his hands on me.