Chapter||8

||𝔍𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊||

After showing him the results, he was mad, and we did argue for a little bit, and it got heated to where we were about to put hands on each other, but that all ended when he confessed his love for me and I bussed out feeling the same way after all these years.

And next thing I know, I'm reverse cowgirl, on this nigga dick, giving him that second baby.

"Mmmmm Daddy I missed you, can you forgive me", I moaned.

Making him speed up, as he laid me on his chest holding my legs opens as he started to fuck me harder.
"Ahhhhhh daddy slow down", I screamed.

I started cumming and he kept going and then flipped us over, grabbing one leg over his shoulder, fucking me from the side.

I'm starting to think he taking his anger for me out on my poor body because, this ain't about love and pleasure, this is about revenge.

I creamed and screamed over and over for what he was doing to me, putting me in positions I never been in before.

"BENJAMINNNNN! STOPPPP ITS TOO MUCH", I screamed trying to fight him, he held my arms with all his strength, continuing to fuck my cervix up.

"OH HELL NAHHHH!", I heard Alexis scream, I tried to get up but he pushed me down not caring still fucking and bussing in me.

||𝖑𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖘||

After what I saw I'm scarred for life, I need to make a mental note to buy new couches.

That's real fucked up, joss shows her baby daddy the results, and they up in their making love and when I show mines I get my ass beat.

This shit real depressing, what the Fuck?

I walked back into the living room seeing everybody down here including kentrell, ugly ass.

He mugged me as I mugged him back, like what this nigga tryna do, I'll fuck his life up for real playing with me.

"Smcht, y'all chill we sent the girls outside to play, y'all need to talk, for real nun of that fighting shit", 3three said.

I crossed my arms, leaning on my hip, I'm not apologizing for shit, I'm not say anything this nigga in my house wanna discussed taking my child away from me.

"Where them niggas joss and ten, they ass M.I.A?", Joe asked.

"Probably somewhere fucking, we would know if they were fighting at least we got one relationship back to how it was", Kd said.

I snapped my head at him, lowkey mad and in my feelings, really jealous of the love Ben has for joss.

Kentrell doesn't love me and he never loved me, he just saw me as a fuck that turned into something more than he was looking for.

I looked up at him, seeing him still staring at me, and looked away.

I just want to disappear forever like how it was and none of this would of happen.

I ran upstairs with tears in my eyes, going into my room locking it, I turned on my shower and got in sliding down to my knees.

Just washing my hurt and sins aways like I always do, this is all my fault, I did this, ki doesn't deserve a mother like me.

I kept her from someone who will and could make a big impact in her life, I lied to her about him, I know she hates to because of that.

I just let all my pain and hurt, thoughts, anger that was built up go into my tears, as my sight got blurry seeing red from the blood dragging off my face and body.