Chapter || 9

||𝔍𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊||

It's been a good 2 hours since lexis went into her room I heard, she probably still upset, she and kentrell did fight.

I sat on the couch in the living room hugged up on Ben, just admiring what's mines again.

" tee Lin, why my mommy so sad, she no comes out of her room for hours", Kendell whined in my face.

I sat up and smiled at her trying to calm her down before she started crying.

"Whattttt? Mommy not sad, mommy sleeping she just tired when she wakes up we all going to go to IT'Z and play all day", I told her as I saw her face light up at the sound of playing.

Soon she ran off, back to where ever and Bella was, I started back thinking about Alexis.

I got up about to walk upstairs, to be pulled back down with a concerned Ben looking at me mugging.

"Nah stay wimme, she gon be good", he said.

"Nigga WHAT! , ten don't play wimme you we just got good", I mugged him standing up.

"Exactly we just got back good, Yb need to go handle that and get my sis back, you don't know half of the shit this been going through since y'all left us", he said making me feel guilty.

||𝕭𝖊𝖓||

She sat back down, in silence, like I fucking thought.

These bitches don't know what the fuck they then did to us.

Had a nigga spiraling going back to drugs and popping pills stressed and pained.

I admit we fucked up with them in many ways in the past, but leaving pregnant, that shit hit me.

I walked up to Yb, tapping his shoulder walking off, knowing he already knew I wanted to talk.

I walked to lexis kitchen, this nigga looks like shit.

"So wassup with you? what you on?" I asked.

He looked up at me raising his eyebrow, then putting his hands in his pockets.

"What U talm bout?", he asked.

"Nigga you know what I'm talm, you need to go upstairs and handle yo business, we to grown for this shit", I said truthfully.

"I ain't apologizing to that bitch, fuck I'm gon say, I'm sorry you ran away pregnant with my child for 5 years, nahh ten fuck ha", he said angrily getting riled back up.

"Brudda I hear where you coming from, you think I'm not hurt I'm in the same boat, but now that I talked with my baby mama we gotta understand we both made mistakes, and now all we can do is do better", I said.

He nodded, we dabbed each other up, before walking out I asked him a question.

"You still love her?", I asked

He turned around and mugged me, I shook my head this nigga Yb wild as fuck, he knows damn well he still in love with that girl.

||𝕶𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖑||
What ten asked me replayed in my head as I slowly walked upstairs, "DO YOU STILL LOVE HER?".

Fuck type question is that of course I still love her, I knew she was mine when I first laid eyes on her.

I know I might not express and I say evil and mean shit, to block out how I really feel.

I hurt you before you hurt me and that's how it's always been, and that's why lost if my relationship never workout.

I admit in the past I wasn't the best niggas to Alexis, I verbally and physically abused her, cheated multiple times, control and trust issues and I did shit in front of her I know still traumatizes her.

I'm not proud of that shit, half of the time I don't even know what the fuck I am doing.

I made it to her door, Turing the knob, it didn't move.

I knocked on the door twice, still no sound.

"Aye guh open this door, lemme just talk to you", I semi -yelled over the door.

I continued to knock getting irritated, this type of shit made me wanna slap the fuck outta hoe, I'm trynna be grown and she playing.