Previously on Demon seed..........

||𝕷𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖘||

Pulling up in Andy's driveway, I got out with ki, hearing joss car door slam as well as we walked to her and my niece.

"Damnnn bitch all dat ass on you", she hyped.

"Girl I know right I thought when I lost weight after pregnancy all this ass would go with it but nahh this that grandma Sunday dinner eat good fat", I said twerking a lil bit as she laughed.

"Ki Ki", Bella screamed toward Kendall , as they ran and hugged each other.

"They swear they the best of friends", joss said I nodded agreeing walking into Andy's house seeing and hearing hella people and music blasting.

"ALEXIS AND JOSSLINE YALL MADE IT", Meranda yelled excitedly the both of Hugging us.

"We weren't going to miss yo party, I'm ready to throw ass all night", Joss said as I playfully mugged her looking stank.

We chilled and talked for a good minute inside until Meranda came in got us leading us out to her backyard.

"I want y'all to meet my boyfriend", She said pulling us by our hands.

"Damn bitch, hold on if you make me drop my plate we gon fight", I told her seriously I don't play about my food, Tryna licks my fingertips.

"Ayeee y'all I want y'all to meet my best friend's this is Alexis and Jossaline ", she said my whole body shook in fear, when kentrell turned around, I dropped my plate instantly.

"LEXIS!", They all screamed except kentrell, he showed that I'm about to kill this bitch expression on his face.
_____________________________

||𝔍𝖔𝖘𝖘||

"JOSSLINE!", they said looking my way, as me and Ben's eyes connected and I felt chills, Is this shit for real?

The silence was all you heard, between them, the awkwardness and tension in the air had Meranda concerned.

"y'all what's going on?, what did I miss?", Meranda spoke breaking the ice.

Before anybody else could respond, Kendell and Bella ran outside to their moms.

"Mommies, can we get candy", they both spoke at the same time, you would think they were twins the way they were so in sync.

Kentrell eyes fell, on Kendell's face as he looked back at Lexis even more angrily than before, Ben looked straight into joss's face, as she looked away already knowing how this is going to go.

"y'all know each other huh?", Meranda said making everyone's attentions turn to her.

"girl u must be dumb ass fuck that's the fucking ex's we were talking about", Kd mugged her irritated by her comment.

"wait the ones who disappeared?", she said facing lexis and joss shockingly.

Kendell faced kentrell with a smile, "DADDDDYYYYYY!", she yelled running to kentrell, Lexis was in too much shock to stop Kendell from running into his arms.

"Mommy you said my daddy was dead, it's not true he right there", Bella said looking at Ben behind joss's leg scared thinking it was a ghost.

"AHHH HELLL NAHHHH", The gang all yelled shaking they head at the bullshit they just heard.

Kentrell took out his gun emptying out the clip into the air, As everyone screamed and ran out of the house.

"EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK OUT", Ben yelled watching all the guests clear out of the large house.