Chapter 1||

||𝕷𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖘||

"Fuck fuck fuck",  I yelled in tears, Downing the rest of the bottle of don julio, feeling the burning sensation hit my throat.

I fucked up, for real this time I should have been told kentrell, I should have never left in the first place.

I'm such a bad mom, who the fucks tell they Child they daddy don't want them ?, And keeps them away from him.

The One thing I ran from came back for me, Karmas a BITCH!.

"Ok calm down Alexis, breathe", I told myself.

This Lil mini panic attack is not helping, I'm stronger and more thoughtful with  shit, I'm a grown-ass woman, I don't need to explain shit to nobody, I know my judgment and decisions was good back then and it's good now

I don't know why I'm feeling sorry for myself, this was gonna happen sooner or later.

I know for a fact, Kendell is Kentrell's he the only nigga, I was fucking with no protection back then, I know these results about change a lot of shit, I'm not ready for.

I washed up, Did my face and body hygiene, I decided to not get dressed like that and not do a lot of makeup, For this event I have tonight.

I have decided tomorrow we go to the doctor to get blood tested, and whatever these results come back as, my life is going to change for the better or worst.