Chapter 13||

Next day...............

||KD||

"First of all BITCH! , how you gon blame me for that shit?", I said looking at boomer's burnt neck ass.

"Because nigga you the one who did the shit", he mugged me.

"Nah nigga he ain't lying, 10 remember the last time this nigga called him self rolling?", baby joe asked.

"Hell yeah that nigga never touching my blunt ever again", he responded.

I looked at all they ugly, fat, dirt rat- infested looking asses they always trying to call me out on some shit wasn't my fault.

That swisher was wet as fuck because Yb druggy ass calls himself washing the blunt to prevent germs the fuck.

I mean if he ain't want nene to hit his shit after she sucked up Fredo, that's not my fault I was trynna fix the shit.

"Ahhhhh you ass too ugly to be trynna cry and shit", Joe said.

I snapped my neck quickly at his pelican bird-faced ass.

"Hell Nah now I'm on yo ass boi", I stood up about to get on his ass.

Let me tie my shoes real quick just in case I gotta run.
_____________________________

||Lexis||

I'm just sitting in my room in deep thought about me and kentrell, I don't know what I want to do at the moment and I don't want to make the wrong decision.

"Hey you good?", joss asked coming through the door.

"Hell Nah I'm not good, I don't know where my head is right now", I looked up at her.

"Whats you thinking about ?, is it about kentrell wanting you to move back to BR?", she asked laying across my bed.

"How you know he asked me that?", she looked at me.
"Because if Ben fucking around tryna persuade me I know exactly what kentrell on", she said giving me that they ain't slick face.

"Why I feel like we moving too fast like, we just got back in each other lives, I just want kentrell to focus on being in Kendell's life for now ", I told her.

"But I know he wants more and I don't want that right now does that make me a bad person", I said again.

Before she could speak kentrell walked in, joss got up walking about to give us space.

Before I could speak he stopped me, in my sentence sitting on my bed.

_____________________________

HEY YALL I JUST WANT TO THANK YALL FOR CONTINUING TO READ , VOTE AND FOLLOW ME STILL AFTER ME FALLING BACK FROM WRITING FOR A WHILE 💗💗 I TRULY FW YALL 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚