Chapter 19||

||KD||

7:00 pm

I walked up the stairs , after talking to that lying ass lil girl , like how you gon do me like that when I'm supposed to be yo favorite uncle.

I stepped up to lexis room hearing her crying and my heart softened a little , every time she's upset yb the reason behind that shit.

I mind my business to a certain extent , when it comes to Lux , that girl really been through some fucked yo shit dealing with kentrell.

I remember the last time I saw her was on that vacation weekend when that shit went down, I hated seeing her in pain like that.

I could of decked yb in his shit , for what he did to her that day , but I didn't I just sat back and let that shit happened.

It's crazy how much kentrell and Ben say they love these women but fuck around and treat them so badly.

All my life I watched yb do  the same shit over in over with all his baby mommas and relationships this shit like a cycle.

I looked at the door knob , should i just walk in or knock ?

Mane fuck ion know what the fuck to do? Believe it or not ion do well with shit like this , makes me uncomfortable as fuck.

I just slowly walked in seeing her balled up in the bed , holding her pillow, as sad slow jams played softly through her room.

"Hey", I said sitting on her bed as she lifted up on her headboard wiping her eyes.

"I'm just coming to check up on you Ki said she heard you crying", I told her.

"Fuck I didn't mean for her to hear me", she said about to get out of bed.

"Nahh ma sit back , you can't go out their and try to convince her you good when you know you not and yo face Fashoo tell it all", I told her as she sat right back in her spot.

I walked into her bathroom bawling up some tissue . Walking back out handing it to her.

"Thank you", she softly said wiping her nose.

It was silent for a while before she started to speak , I looked to the side seeing left over candy I grabbed it as I started munching down.

————————————————————-

||Lux||

I got lost in the thought staring at Kd as he just was eating candy what would seem so unattractive and very unacceptable, because he kept missing his mouth but at that moment he wasn't he was cute and that made me chuckle a little.

He really came and checked on me like always , I love feeling like I matter , like my feelings matter.

"So why Kentrell got you crying?", he said out of nowhere.

"Ain't nobody crying over that nigga , trust and believe that's not in me anymore , guess I was just overwhelmed by how angry I  was , and I just needed to cry in that  moment", I told him honestly.