Chapter 17||

|| Lexis||

"HE TOLD ME THROW IT BACK ABOW SO I PUT THIS MUTHAFUCKA ON HIS FACE ABOW", me and kd sung loudly in my room.

Kentrell and the gang decided to stay a little longer , I don't mind at all and I am actual enjoying their company it's like old times but I know it will be a matter of time before the topic of Kendell and me moving back to Louisiana.

Which I am not doing nethier is my child , we have a whole life here and he can't just come and take that way, yes it's understandable the part I play for him not being in Ki Ki's life but it's also his fault why I had a reason to hide myself and my baby from him.

"Ouuu bitch , remember back in the day how I taught you how to grind to this song ", Kd said making me cringe.

"Omg noo don't bring that up cause I really thought I was doing sum , like how old was we?", I said shaking me head.

"Ion even know but I think have that vid saved in my google chrome or sum like that", he said.

"Nigga you mean iCloud", I looked at me while he shrugged.

"Anyways since they brunt , dent , dog body face built asses left me here, you tryna watch a movie, matter fact ouuu let's watch euphoria I gotta catch up season 2 just came out and I hope rue ain't drop dead yet she to sexy for that shit", he said grabbing my remote getting comfortable in my bed.

I looked at KD strangely before walking out the room to get snacks.
—————-————————————————

I came back into the room, trying not to drop everything in my arms.

I looked at him seeing his eyes light up so fucking big , at the snacks on the bed.

"Fat ass", I said getting in the bed right next to him as he started attacking the Carmel popcorn.

I looked at the T.V seeing the show haven't started yet , he actually wait on me , Kentrell would have said fuck me at that moment and I would normally had to rewatch and catch up on my own

We were on episode 7 and I have to admit this show mental as fuck and that's right up my ally.

I looked at what Kd was doing seeing him , mix the skittles and M&M's together.

"You remembered?", I semi mumbled looking at him.

"Yea we used to eat it like this all the time back in the day , this shit used to buss", he said Turing his head back to the T.V

I glanced back at him as I started to notice the small details, I loved that he grew his hair out , dreads actually fit him evened out his whole face , his ears didn't even looked that big like when he had that high top fade.

He actually looked Good!

Now that I think about it , Kd always been their for me , when I had problems with kentrell, or even just myself , he always comforted me.

And we always hung out , I mean Ben also but when he got with joss it wasn't the same , we become closer and got to know actually know each other.

I never embraced him before until now , and come to think of it everything that I wanted from kentrell relationship wise , he provided.

Oh hell nah , this can't be , I never looked at Kd in that way before , I always thought of him like a brother/ best-friend I never had.

But now that I look at him , he not that awkward, linky , dumbo looking lil boy from back then.

This a whole ass man , maybe still with crackhead mentality but still a grown ass man.

"Lux you been starting at me for the past 10 minutes hoe , and yo lazy eye starting to do tricks again I'm scared", he said as I snapped out my thoughts.

"Smcht , boi stop playing with me , ion have no damn lazy eye", I said mugging him while he laughed.

Damn his laugh sexy and his teeth so pretty , when he get them hoes fixed ? I remember he use to have them marker biters.

"You doing it again you bitch you good?", he asked in a girly manner.

"Yea", I lightly said looking away.

He looked at his phone as he yawned getting out the bed.

"Where you going?"I asked pouting.

Awwwww hell nahh , A'Lexis get yo shit together dawg this is Kd we talking about.

"Girl it's 12:00am and I been up all day , I needs my beauty sleep, how you think I stay this fine", he said doing the period hand motion.

"Oh okay well goodnight", I said.
"Night hoe", he said closing my door on his way out.

I must be going through a crisis of something, because their no fucking way I'm attracted to a muthafucking KELLDRICK!