Chapter 2||

||𝔍𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊||

"Mommy it's ok don't cry", Bella hugged me, Making me cry harder than before.

This whole thing is fucked, I know for a fact Benjamin the father of my child, I'm just not ready for how my life is going to change having him in it again.

"It's ok baby, mama is good, go get yo stuff ready so I can drop u off at Samantha's", I told her smiling at her.

"Is Kendell there?", she asked, I nodded watching her zoom to her room.

Lord, please give me clarity, for how I am feeling right now.

I decided to not go to Lexi's event, I'm not feeling the social scene right now, And I know she depressed ass fuck about to go smile in these white people's face like she's ok.

Yeah couldn't be me, I took Bella's backpack and we walked out of the house.

As I drove, up in the girl's other friend from the school driveway, My phone started ringing with notifications.

Weird?

My 2nd phone only does that because that's where all my company, business and accounts are.

I walked up to the door with Bi Bi
For Kendell to snatch it open, with the biggest smile you'll think she was Cheshire Cat.

"Biiiiiiiiiiiii", Kendell screamed jumping on Bella with a hug.

"Kiiiiiiiiiiii", Bella screamed back accepting Kendell's bear hug.

I smiled at their relationship, they remind me so much of me and lux it's crazy, I talked to Samantha's mother for a while and then left. I looked at my phone to see unknown messages.

I kinda don't wanna be alone tonight either, I just feel depressed all of a sudden

Andy knows she outta line for that shit, I always knew she was a hating ass bitch in some way, But we gon see wassup after all this bullshit is over with.