Chapter 11||

||𝕷𝖊𝖝||

"Em emmm move cause you reaching", I said smiling at kentrell silly ass.

"Nah cause you tryna play me like you don't know I handle shit", he said.

"Boii handle what ? A whole 45 minutes", I said falsely clowning  him.

Nahh I'm forreal reaching because that dick had me on the big nail of my toes  , it was so good.

I couldn't tell what type of dick he was giving me it wasn't , lust, reunion , get you pregnant, I miss you  dick .

It was like he was trynna tell me something serious the way he handled me.

Boy almost , made me scream "I love you last night".

"45 minuets ? You got me fucked up slime, I'll show yo ass again how dat dick feel since you tryna play on my top guh", he said.
"No you doing to much, can u let her rest?", I asked talking about my vagina.

"You gon come live with me and be mines forever now ?", he asked.

I stayed silent after his comment, I wasn't sure where  I wanted to take this new relationship with kentrell , we just now getting back good.

"Mhmmm you quiet so you saying No, bet", he said before  Towering over me , pinning my hands above my head.

"Smcht no move , I was just playing, my body hurt, you was to rough with me", I said trying to roll over .

"You acting like that ain't how you like it", he smiled.

"Kentrell move you nasty", I told him trying to hide my smirk.

He leaned down and pecked my lips , which turned into a make out session between us.

I felt my legs slowly spread apart , to silently make a O shape of my mouth when I felt , his dick slide in me.

He slowly stroked , looking deeply down as the mess he was creating down their as I heard the creamy wetness of myself.

My attention went to see his mouth drip with spit down on my pussy, as she started to rub my clit as he deeply stroked , making me feel every inch of him.

"You and my daughter coming home with me, so we can be a family", he demanded.

My mind couldn't function like it wanted to I  am to distracted by getting fucked right now.

"Tell me you is", he demanded as he wrapped his hand around my throat as his pace speed up.

"Y - yes daddy , I want youuuuu , ahhhh fuck me harder", I moaned.

All I saw was teeth glistening, and dick being pulled out, making me sit up with a frown.

"DADDYYYYYY WHY YOU STOP?", I whined.

" we got more than enough time to make my son, y'all need to start packing", he said walking to my bathroom.

Start packing ? For what ?

Did this nigga just say son?

Who got a son?

What this nigga kentrell got going on ?
.....................................................................

Kentrell a trip fr y'all 😂😂😂😂 not him being sexually manipulative

Is Alexis and kendell going to be a big happy family with Yb n the future ?

Y'all stay tuned , vote and comment !✨

Until next time one demon seed 2......