Chapter 14||

Previously..................

||Kentrell ||

After getting done listening to these niggas argue and fight, I decided to check up on lux and see what she was on.

I jogged up the stairs, looking to my left seeing my luh and Ben luh girl play with that plastic shit with the titties or whatever that shit called them luh girls be playing with.

Ion fuck with that toy already, teaching my daughter how to do the splits naked and shit.

"Aye say Kendell and Bella go get some ice cream from yo unc 3three", I told them as I saw them drop that ugly ass toy running down the stairs.

Imma burn that shit when I get a chance, I started walking towards my baby mama door, Before I walked in I listen to them talk.

I walked in to see joss and her face looking serious and shit, I'm not even gon lie I do want my family with her and my kids, and if she feels like we moving too fast I'll wait.

Joss walked about to give us space, and I made my way over to sit in her bed.

Before she could speak I started talking.

"Listen to ma I ain't even trynna make it hard for you after everything I put you through", I told her

"I know we both got a lot on our plate right now and if you feel like Kendall needs to be my main priority then so be dat then, my kids come before anything but just know when you are done healing imma be here to get what's mine", I told her.

"Kentrell you thought you ate with that Lil speech huh?", she said making both of us laugh.

"No but I yes I do think we are moving too fast not saying I don't ever want us to fix what was lost between us but we have a lot to change and mature within ourselves ", she said.

She not lying, shit I'm not 19 and she not 15 no more we gotta grow out that mindset we had long ago.

"I feel you mamas", I smiled at her she looked at me and she started blushing.

"Kentrell why you so ugly ?", she asked me, I mugged her fat forehead ass.

"UGLY! now why you always wanna play on my top guh", I told her.

"I'm not playing I just realized you're a Lil ugly ", she shrugged.

"Ight keep playing, imma show you ugly ", I told her walking out the room ending our conversation before she end up hurt somewhere.

_____________________________
SO IS LEXIS AND KENDELL MOVING BACK TO LOUSIANA?

HOW DO YALL FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER SO FAR ?

UNTIL NEXT TIME.....:💚💚