Chapter 24||

Alexis POV
2 weeks later

"Okay so what do you think?", she asked.

When she came out from the dressing room my mouth instantly gasped I couldn't believe my eyes she was so gorgeous.

"YOU LOOK SO PRETTY", I yelled as I started crying , I just couldn't hold it together my bestfriend is getting freaking married.

"Staaaawp you gonna make me cry", she said hugging me fanning her face, we were both so dramatic.

"No best you look really good I'm so happy , your gonna look like princess", I told her as she smiled big.

"Thank you I am so excited but also so nervous like lux what if this isn't the right call me and ten been through so much and even when we broke up and got back together it was like on repeat to the point it became mentally exhausting what if we just aren't soulmates", she said sitting down.

"No no don't do that jossline if y'all wasn't ment to be you wouldn't have a ring on your finger, that man loves you girl and look at what you just said yall relationship always been rocky but that's the past y'all both have shown growth mentally and will only improve not only for yourself but for Bella", I told her as she started crying.

"Your right I'm just so all over the place I don't know what's going on with me", she said I smiled at her.

"It's okay it's normal to feel this way marriage is a huge commitment and you want to make sure your spending the rest of your life with the right person it's okay to question that", I told her.

"I'm so glad your here , we haven't really seen or talked in months and that's not like us", she said I sideeyed her because I was in my feelings about a lot of shit.

"I know and I'm sorry I just been going through a lot lately and because of that it doesn't give me the right to mistreat you or act funny you know that wasn't my intentions", I told her.

"I understand you know you can talk to be when have we ever kept secrets we are like each other diaries I knew something was up with you but didn't want to push because I wanted you to come to me when you were ready", she said.

"I know you just have everything going for you right now and I didn't want to ruin that for you by bothering you with my issues", I told her as she mugged me.

"Bitch now when have I ever gave a fuck I don't care what's going on your my fucking sister if you need a shoulder to cry on I'm here if you need to talk and express yourself call me or better yet pull up Alexis stop playing wimme don't piss me off", she said rolling her eyes making me laugh.

"Not the Louisiana accent popping out baby who you supposed tah be sound all aggressive", I said smiling.

"Girl bye you know I'm New Orleans all day", she smiled.

We were finally done with her fitting and decided to go get food and just chill for the rest of the day , this past few days as the maid of honor a bitch was tired who knew preparing for a wedding was all this work.

Jossline had me going through it she was kind of a bridezilla but as long as she was happy.

"Sooo", she said making me look up at her drinking my soda.