Chapter 15||

|| A'Lexis||

"Who the fuck you texting at 3:00 am kentrell?", I semi yelled watching him quickly trying to hide his phone.

"Mane watch out , go yo stupid ass back to bed", he mugged me getting out the bed.

I quickly hopped out following him, feeling my self getting angry , I knew he been cheating.

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU NIGGA , YOU AINT SHIT AND NEVER BEEN SHIT", I yelled at him.

"YOU AND THAT HOE YOU FUCKING CAN SUCK MY DICK AND DIE SLOW, I SHOULD HAVE NEVER TOOK YO DENT FACE ASS BACK , ALL YOU DO IS TREAT ME FUCKED UP WHILE YOU GIVE THEM HOES THE RELATIONSHIP YOUR SUPPOSED TO HAVE WITH ME, I FUCKING HATE YOU", I scream as I started hitting him with all my might in the back of his head.

He quickly turned around , meeting me face to face , strangling me by the throat, as tears streamed out my eyes.

"FUCK I TELL YOU BOUT PUTTING YO HANDS ON ME HUH?", he yelled slamming me against the end of his headboard at the end of his bed.

I cried even harder feeling my heart slow down , gasping for air as my back hissed in pain.

At this exact moment I thought it was over for me , the thought of death haunted me but the thought of actually not having to deal with life anymore brought me peace.

He let me go sling me on the floor, storming out the room, I laid on the ground breaking down.

A good hour passed and I found the strength to lift my body off the floor , I quickly started snatching my belongings, or at least what I can take with me.

I zipped up my backpack, putting on my slides , I jumped in fear seeing kentrell standing by the door.

"where you going ?", he asked walking into the room.

"You trynna leave me?", he said so devastating

"Kentrell I think we need a break", I told him as tears started to run down my face again.

"Nahh you just like everybody else , you want me for my money and fame, until the real shit go down , you don't really love and care foe me like u say you do", he looked me dead in my eyes, chugging pills in his mouth.

"DESEAN ! How could you say something like that I've stuck by you even when you hurt me and brought me so much pain , I still loved you , I never asked you for shit in this world , you chose me , you adopted me out of your own agenda for self gain , and I still loved you and stuck by you", I said trying not to break down again.

He stayed silent , I looked at him once more before trying to walk out again, He hurried and shut the door, locking it.

"Kentrell move , just let me go", I said .

"No", he bluntly said.

He walked closer towards me , pulling me towards him as he held on to me tightly.

"If you ever loved me you'll stay with me, baby I'm sorry , I'm so sorry", he said looking me in my eyes.

He rubbed his hands feeling on my bruises he made on my neck, as I jumped in pain.

"I never meant to hurt you ma, daddy sorry", he said as I looked away from him.

"But you always sorry kentrell then you hurt me again", I semi whispered.

"I promise this the last time , just please forgive me , I can't lose you , I love you", he said rubbing his thumb over my bottom lip staring into my eyes.

"Promise? ", I asked

"I promise", he said as his lips met mine.

I gasped out my sleep , I stared blankly in the dark, it was another memory from my past .

Sometimes they come and sometimes they don't , they feel like dreams you can remember but I know the difference between a dream and a memory.

Still do this day , I ask my younger self , what was the reason? , why?

And so shamefully , I know the exact reason why ........ LOVE

Kentrell broke me as a woman , as a human , he manipulated me , used me , abused me mentally, Physically And Spiritually, he corrupt my life as whole.

Being abandoned, having no mother and father was already enough damage growing up, having everybody tell you your whole life how , nobody would want you was enough , but to actual find somebody to give you what you been searching for your whole life , just to see the ugly truth about what being loved really is traumatic.

I was a slave that didn't mind being a prisoner if that meant he was my master in my mind.

He fucked me how he wanted , he was always so aggressive and rough with my body.

He treated me how he saw fit and I let him because I thought I deserved whatever I did wrong , because it didn't please him.

He used me for his own benefits , if it meant he would gain something from it.

I was only 15 he was already an adult , I knew the consequences of being with someone like him but I didn't care.

And they all knew it too and that's just as sick as kentrell.

I feel like I was groomed , I was bought and then made to believe their was something more and their was but just not what I wanted it to be.

I lowkey been knew from jump , them adopting me wasn't right , Kentrell public image been tarnished for years and what was the need to adopt a overly grown child when you have so many already if your own.

But I didn't think to deep because for the first time somebody actual wanted ME!