Chapter 25||

Kentrell POV

Scrolling through instagram looking through Alexis page through a backup account stupid ass bitch then blocked me from everything.

All a nigga tryed to do was love her and give her the world why couldn't she see that she worried about the past like she ain't did her dirt.

Sat up on live and told the world some shit I did when I was young and I was on drugs real heavy I'm better now so that shit don't matter no more and then she talking bout me cheating STOOPID BITCH YOU FUCKED MY BRUDDA IN MY HOUSE , THEN WENT ON A SECRET VACATION THINKING I WASN'T GON FIND OUT ALL IN NIGGAS FACES AND HAD THE AUDACITY TO BRING A NIGGA BACK TO FUCK HIM.

But I'm wrong for how I reacted if Lexi's would have caught me with a hoe she would have tore my ass up and she know she would do ion know why she acting different.

This bitch don't know how much she hurt me she is the only girl I loved and she left me and then ended up pregnant with my baby and didn't tell me and I'm supposed to be okay with dat MANEEE HELL NAH

I thought we was cool after we talked and I fucked the shit out her ass, man I missed being that good ass pussy I most definitely had too feel what I been missing all these years again. But this hoe played with my heart and now she playing with my emotions trynna keep me away from my baby girl and I ain't going for nun of that I deserve more than FaceTime calls every other week shit she owe me 5 years to make up , trynna make it seem like imma deadbeat all I asked was for her to move back to Louisiana and she started tripping.

She gonna get what's coming to her ass soon she must have forgotten who the fuck I was blood and I'm quickly gon reminded her ass on 4k trey I'm him.

Top not having the bullshit she on and if we can have her nobody can, she don't know how gangsta shit finna get.
_____________________________

Ben

"Hell yeah I can't believe I did it ether I don't know how to explain , I just know she the one foe me blood", I said inhaling smoke from the blunt passing it to kd.

I ain't seen his ass since that shit with kentrell and Lexi's went down , shit I ain't really been in contact with nobody I been focusing on my clothing line and building my family.

"Shit I can my nigga you love her and see yourself with her until the grave then you handle your business as a man and claim what's yours", he said I nodded agreeing.

KD was always the more mature and  intellectual one out of all of us even through we used to clown him for everything he did but I can honestly say I'm proud of my brudda.

We just chopped it up and smoked and played the game , just like old times but I was curious what he was doing in town though he hit me up outta nowhere.

"Say I ain't even know you was still out here I thought you been left", I said.

"Shii I did", he responded back.

"So why you back I ain't on yo dick or nun you a grown ass man you can where you wanna", I told him making it know cause I ain't really give a fuck but I'm nosy as hell.

"Nah fam you good I'm just visiting", he said nonchalant.

"Visiting who cause you sholl ain't come knock on my door I just found out u was in town", I smiled.