Chapter 3||

||𝕬𝖑𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖘||

"So what we gon do? how we gon help?", joss asked making me mug the shit outta her.

She always hella caring ass fuck and sometimes that's shit that pisses me off when she gives her all and people treat her down bad.

"Alexis u dead ass right now?, so u finna let them niggas sleep in a sprinter n shit?", she said responding to the look I gave her.

I rolled my eyes, already knowing this shit about to be fucked, she smiled knowing that was me giving my answer.

"So we buying them niggas a hotel or what ?", I asked looking at her.

"Smcht, now you know how they are and it ain't no suites open because they are booked with other celebrities or important people, unless we about to take it to the hood and risk them to bed bugs and scabies", she said seriously.

"It's 3:00 in the damn morning and I'm not about to cruise in nobody hood the fuck", I told her.

"Then they gotta come here", she mumbled but I heard her anyways.

"HELL NAH !, why they can't go to yo house?",  I yelled.

"Lexis stop being mean and shit, I know you, and your not no evil ass person like that", she said typing on her phone.

"Fine but them niggas sleeping in the living room", I pointed.

"Bitch which one u got 6 of them muthafuckers?"She asked laughing, I rolled my eyes smirking a lil, sipping on my wine.

"Ok text them my address", I said.

"I did an hour ago", She said not facing me on purpose.

"Ohhhhh so it was fuck what I said either way huh?", I said lowkey irritated.

"Yep", She said exaggerating the p.

|| 𝔍𝖔𝖘𝖘||

Alexis and me took our showers and did our nightly hygiene face routine for the night.

We thought to have a Lil wine and snacks for our movie date in her room for tonight Since we been a Lil depressed.

I heard the doorbell ring, I got the chills, feeling nervous.

"Lexis they here", I yelled on the staircase, For her to run out of her room, With a half-put-up head.

"Girl why the fu"- she cut me off mugging.

"U in my business?", she asked Walking down the stairs as I followed.
_____________________________

|| 𝕷𝖚𝖝||

I took a deep breath, with goosebumps on my arms, I open my door, revealing kentrell and the others.

When our eyes connected, it sent me into a more depressed state. I can see the hate for me in his eyes.

Don't cry lexis,  don't cry, I told myself feeling the negative energy fume off him, I moved from the door letting them in.

Jossed pressed the button on the wall so the flat screen T.Vcould pull out.

"DAMNNNNNN", the gang yelled in awe looking around my house.

"Ok so umm down the hall is the kitchen, Yess, Kd I have snacks", I said and then looking at Kd smiling.

"Bathrooms 1 and 2 are around that corner, it has 2 gold nobs so you'll know," I told them pointing.

"And 3 and 4 are upstairs, but no need for y'all to go up there", I told them honestly.

"I'll go get y'all blankets", I quickly walked upstairs, I felt Kentrell burning holes in my back.
_____________________________

|| 𝔍𝖔𝖘𝖘||

Damn why the hell,  she leave me all by myself?

I looked at Ben to see him mugging, I looked away walking to get the remotes and stuff.

"So this one is for the fire stick, 2 this is for cable, 3 is for the Roku", I smiled a Lil telling them where and how stuff works.

I could feel the tension in the room, It was awkward and uncomfortable for me.

They started to get comfortable plugging and charging their phones, Already fighting over the remote.

I saw lexis walk down with about 7 fat-ass blankets and pillows.

"here y'all go", She said passing them out, Just to get one blanket and pillow snatched by kentrell, I can tell she wanted to cry.

"Ok goodnight guys, if yall need anything just call my name", She said  Walking back upstairs too quick for me to keep up.
_____________________________

||𝖑𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖘||

"Stupid, dicked out, dent-faced bitch", I mumbled angrily.

I open my home for that nigga, to lay his head for him to snatch something from me bitch ass nigga.

"Girl that shit was AWKWARD !", Joss said Pouring her a cup of wine.

"Tell me about it, I lowkey wanted to cry the tension was real", I looked at her as she nodded agreeing.

"Just knowing our lives are finna change forever tomorrow dealing with these men once again", I said truthfully.

"Yep let's enjoy now while it lasts", She raised her glass and we toasted to that.

It's been a good 3 hours it's 6 am and I'm still up, Jossline's ass is knocked out, After that 8th glass of wine, Lightweight ass fuck.

I fired up my blunt, in peace listening to the silent echo, In the house.

How has my life come so far?

I remember when I was just that loner, stubborn, foster trash hood girl from around the block, To owning successful businesses, having a kid that I love so much having everything I ever wanted, Well not everything.

I got up, feeling the munchies coming on, I crept downstairs, dark as fuck down here, I walked into the kitchen to see kentrell sitting on the counter smoking the blunt.

I jumped a little in shock, Almost made burn and me pee on myself.

We looked at each other and it was pure silence, I walked to my cabinet trying to open it, My short ass.

I tried to climb on the counters, but it was unsuccessful, I turned around mugging hear him laughing at me.

"Fuck u laughing at YOUNGBOAA", I looked at him annoyed.

He faced me with a mug and got off the counter walking towards me.

"What's my name ?", He asked looking at me, Grabbing my neck against the counter.

"Umm- K Kentrell", I mumbled as he looked at me with a heavy expression.

"Don't let me catch u, calling me other than that, address me right", He told me grabbing the chips I wanted out of the cabinet.

I held my hands out, happy thinking he got them from me, but he just walked off with them, Leaving me dum struck, A tear fell out of my eyes, He hates me.