Chapter 4||

||𝖑𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖘||

"damn bitch you taking too fucking long", I yelled, banging on my bathroom door, Until it finally revealed a dressed up jossline

"Girl don't rush perfection", she mugged making me roll my eyes pushing her out my way.

"Fuck yo perfection, you spent 2 hours in there I still need to get ready", I spat aggressively at her.

For some reason today is not my day and I didn't give a fuck who didn't like my attitude they were gonna hear me.

"Smcht, girl fuck you, and take my picture real quick before u spend your 5 hours in there", she said I took her phone snapping only 2 pictures real fast, ion have time for the bullshit.

"give me my shit, FUNKY ASS ATTITUDE BITCH !", she yelled storming out my room slamming my door.

Ion give a fuck, I took her pictures like she asked not my fault she ain't like what she saw.
_____________________________

||𝔍𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊||

"Fathead tramp", I mumbled walking out her room mad.

I can tell today is not the day even for me but Alexis is being a major bitch, but I know that's what she does when she's nervous or scared. It's like a defense mechanism.

So I'm not even worried bout her ass, I posted the pictures she took of me.
_____________________________

@j.Diorr: if a bitch can't rock the simplest shit and still have niggas jaws open no need to claim you the BADDEST BITCH 💅🏾💅🏾

❤️ : 1,421 likes 👀:2,131 views

💬 Comments Disabled
_____________________________

I decided to not do too much with my fit like I normally do, Today is about to go down and I need to be prepared to run for my life or fix it with someone else.

||𝕷𝖚𝖝||

I took my 45-minute shower, I'm not going to lie this calmed and relaxed me a little.

I got out of the shower, and started on my hygiene, and brushed my teeth, I walked out to my closet picking out something simple.

Today is no fun and games for me, It's about my child and her bitch ass father, I set up the appointment with my
personal gynecologist.

I went back to my bathroom and started on my hair did the usual edges, comb, and wet it.

I didn't do too much makeup but a bitch still the baddest and gotta look on point, I went back to my room got dressed.

I walked to my hallway setting my phone on 123 snap mode, And Took my picture, and posted it for the day.

_____________________________

@A.lux: today not my day but look at me still shine ✨🖤

❤️:2,231 likes  👀:1,125 views

💬 Comments Disabled
_____________________________

I walked down the stairs to see everybody, Jossline was on the phone walking back and forward something probably about her company.

The gang was on their phone, as usual, see they tired to clean up, But good thing I have a cleaner who should be on her way here before we leave, And I see they took a shower and changed.

I definitely could smell kentrell new coat of Gucci Cologne on him, As I brought everybody's attention they stated at me.

"Lexis I see you hoe, who dressin fa?", Kd said trying to be friendly, I rolled my eyes.

"Boi this is what you call casual and simple",  I told him.

"Hell Nah that what you call ASS", Baby joe said looking at my butt.

"It is fat huh?", I said playfully to Joe.

Kentrell looked at me up and down mugging, I rolled my eyes at his jealous ass.

"Ok changed of plans but not so really", Joss said with an annoyed expression on her face.

She pulled me to the side and told me how she gotta go check-up with her assistant cause shit not looking too good for her line, Her new cosmetics were never shipped out to newyork.

"Ok that's fine, we go do what we gotta do and after you can handle your business, I'll look after bibi until whenever", I told her seeing how she relaxed a little.

"Ouuu bitch this why I love you", she told me hugging me.

"YALL DONE SO WE CAN GO", Kentrell yelled catching both of our attention.

I turned my head so fast, because who the fuck was he yelling at?

"NIGGA WE DONE WHEN WE DONE SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP AND WAIT BETTER YET GET THE FUCK OUT MY CRIB CAUSE IM NOT WITH THE SHITS TODAY KENTRELL", I snapped aggressively at him, I don't know what came over me but I already said I wasn't feeling today.

It was silent, and he looked at meh ready to fight, We walked off with Ben and kentrell following.