Chapter 21||

Monday
5 months later

Lexi's POV

" No because why would he get on the internet and tell the world that like he wasn't the reason why I had to escape to a whole another state and isolated my self and hide because I hadto look over my shoulder for his evil ass", I cried over the phone to jossline.

"Baby I don't know I talked to Ben about it but he's just in the dark imma ask to see if he can see what's up with him", she said I shook my head wiping my face.

Kentrell went on a rampage on instagram live and bashed and talked down on me so bad like I am a bad person for keeping kendell from him.

Now people are under my comments on my main sending me death threats and talking about me and my baby , and not only my business sells have been decreasing over the scandal he has claim portraying like he is the victim.

I just feel so fucked up I've been crying all day , I feel like time and time again when I let that man back into my life it crumbles.

"Nahh don't tell Ben to do shit this has nothing to do with him , I'm sorry I called you with this mess, I'm okay", I told her.

"You sure because I know you and I watched and heard exactly what he was saying which is bullshit I was their too I seen the abused and the cheating and the fighting he did same with Ben but I can't really put our relationship like y'all's but still that nigga wasn't shit", she said.

Before I could speak I heard Ben's voice and I couldn't help be jealous of how he got his shit together and wanted to be in his child's life and wanting a relationship with jossline, like why that couldn't be me ?

Hearing her laugh and seeing them kiss so happily through the phone I instantly hung up I felt sick and disoriented.

Looking at my phone notifications constantly come through with hate comments I quickly went to instagram, hopping of the bed I walked to my bathroom propping my phone up on the counter.

I wiped my face and combed through my bundles to make sure I am decent I immediately went live.

Instantly my views started to blow up with watchers , my saddest turned into rage seeing what people were staying on the live.

"Listen ion do the internet shit but let me tell y'all something kentrell isn't who y'all think he is , I .... I went through so much being with this man y'all don't know of , y'all talking about me as a mother but don't know shit I have my own business I never use that man for shit and I have more than enough to provide for my child she is enrolled in the best schools, newest clothes and shoes on her feet and lives the most happiest life not because of him BECAUSE OF ME ! I DID THAT! KENTRELL JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT HER SO HOW CAN HE SAY HE BEEN DOING SHIT FOR HER AND THIS AND THAT ........ WHERE , HOW EXACTLY?", I said.

"But let me tell y'all the real , I was child in the foster system who was adopted by y'all precious nba youngboy , yea I'm the so called daughter that randomly disappeared so y'all though nahh that man groomed and was fucking on me for months when we he adopted me we was playing house and pretending in the public eye to clean up his image but that was my nigga and his friends , family Montana everyone knew that, we was in a whole relationship that man use to abused me , verbally , physically and mentally , to the point I couldn't take no more so yes I left his ass", I said.

In the moment I couldn't control my emotions I started crying heavy "the last time I seen that man was when he beat my ass and dragged me to the room where I was vacationing and sexually assaulted me for hours because he was upset I was doing me meanwhile he was cheating with other bitches , he CANCELED HIS WHOLE TOUR  DID THAT DO ME ..... MEEEEEE! And y'all say I'm wrong for wanting to get away , I was young, stupid and in love and terrified of him at the same time and the only thing I could think of was to just leave everything and just disappear.

"I WAS ON THE RUN BECAUSE OF HIM BECAUSE ON HIM AND HE HAS THE AUDACITY TO TRY TO BASH ME NIGGA YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME AND IF YOU THINK FOR A SECOND YOU DID SOMETHING TO HURT ME BY LYING TO THE WORLD YOUR WRONG AND HAVE A RUDE AWAKING PUNK BITCH TELL THEM THE TRUTH, BEN , BOOMER , JOE , HERM , SHERONDA , MONTANA , THREE TELL THEM THE TRUTH TELL THEM WHAT HE DID TO ME TELL THEM HOW HE TRULY WAS", I said crying.

I couldn't take it any longer I added all the pictures of my face from him hitting me and all the old text messages, I displayed even videos I too by myself and how he used to talk and Treat me in front of others.

"YEA SO WHO A LIAR NOW ? WHOS THE REAL MONSTER ? I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE I AM TIRED OF LETTING THIS MAN CONTROL MY LIFE AND ILL BE DAMN IF MY BABY HAVE TO GO  THROUGH BULLSHIT BECAUSE OF HIS SELFISH , MANIPULATIVE , NARCISSISTIC WAYS", I screamed.

Calming myself dont and stopped to think of all I said and what I have done a big wave of emotions hit me left me overwhelmed.

"Y'all I didn't even know I was pregnant when after leaving him and when I did yes I did think about him and my baby needing her father in her life but I also would have been putting my life at risk , I loved Kentrell , and I have forgave him because I wanted to move on and try co-parenting but he though having an needed adult conversation about our issues and make up sex was me wanting to get back together with him was and is the fucking joke of the century", I said.

"Damn", I said seeing I had 1.2 million watchers.

I hurried up and ended my love I had over 2,000 dm's from people and jossline called me over 48 times everyone was blowing up my phone , I didn't care I didn't want to talk anymore.

I'm so sick of this man making my life miserable, I don't regret what we had I  take accountability in the part I played in our relationship but still I was young and came from a place the things and the world he provided me wasn't normal to me and he used that against me , he took advantage of my trauma simple as that.

I showed the world who he really is and watch how many others who know how he is come forward and tell their story , I know shit about his other relationships he thinks I don't like know , a few years back I talked to his ex Jania and she informed me on the abused he was doing to her.

I powered my phone off and walked out my room , I was feeling sad and needed my baby to cheer me up.

"Ki baby you wanna watch movies with mama", I pouted jumping on her bed hugging her caressing her face.

"Ummm I don't know",she said playing with her slime.

"We can make ice cream sundaes", I said as I saw how big her eyes got making me chuckle.

She jumped up running out her room door , oh so she can't hang with her mama if it isn't in something for her ain't that bout a bitch , she lucky I love her.

"COME ON MOMMY I WANT GUMMY BEARS", she screamed.

"STOP ALL THAT YELLING IM COMING ION KNOW WHERE YOU GET THAT SHIT FROM", I said walking out her room into the kitchen.