Chapter 18

Bri's pov

We woke up and I dropped Riley of but of coarse stopping at Dunkin donuts.

I walked inside the house since I still have time till Riley comes.

I take a shower and blow dry my hair.

I have spandex and a sports bra on and sit on the couch.

I hear knocking and I open the door to Riley I come in with her dad, and 3 brothers.

Also my cousin Jennifer walks in who happens to be rileys dad Johns girlfriend.

I go and put a Taylor caniff tanktop on and the boys come in through the pouch door with tuxs in the hands.

"Nice shirt" Taylor yells while running away

All the boys go upstairs and I go heat up my curling iron.

I go get my dress and lay it out nicely on the couch.

Jennifer comes out in a long white dress with black lace on the top and stop mid thigh.

She straightens her hair and put bracelets on and earrings.

I go put my short tight white fringe dress with gold rhinestones on the side.

I match it with my gold Alex and Ani bracelets and I start curling my hair.

I put white heals on went into the guest room to see Riley in a beautiful baby blue ball gown with little dark blue pearls close together then spreading apart the farther they go to the bottom.

before we left I put my diamond stud earrings I got from my nonna.

I also helped Riley put navy blue heals on.

The boys come down and we all pile into the white hummer limo.

We arrive in NYC in 2 hours since there was traffic.

We got dropped of in the front where there's a backdrop that say Riley's sweet sixteen and it had a red carpet with velvet ropes.

We took a bunch if photos on that before going inside.

We walk inside and there's white tables and black chairs with white bows.

There's blue center pieces and blue gifts, and bows on napkins.

I grab my name card and go sit at table 2.

The boys follow since there at the same table and just so happens where the only ones at this table.

Around 10minutes later guest starting arriving.

********

"Have you ever had a backstabber, or someone used you to get something. You don't realize till it slaps you right in the face think about it. how many times have your friends don't invite you to a party, you brings someone and they invite you last minute"

Just think I found half of my life.

What if people look at you different.

Of just use you how would you feel.

What would you do if someone wanted something you have.

There isn't anything different between what happen she just used me to get higher.