Chapter 23

Bri's pov

Today is the Fourth of July which means we Change our flag pole from a pirate flag to the American flag.

I'm not going for a run today since I'm having my yearly Fourth of July party and I need to get everything cleaned up.

I throw an American flag bikini on, a mtv crop top, my America flag shorts and my all Time favorite cheer bow.

My red and blue and white stared bow that says "life, liberty, and the pursuit of sassiness"

I go in the kitchen to fin the boys running up from the basement.

"Yo Shawn just crapped and it smells so bad" cam says

I couldn't help but laugh.

I take a cookie dough covered in chocolate protein bar which happens to have no sugar, calories, and little fat so it's good for me.

"Boys clean up your stuff or I'm putting it in the water even if its electronics" I say

Boy I tell you I never seen them all run so fast and get there stuff and run up the stairs.

I neaten out the pillows and put blankets on the side table.

I hook my phone onto the Bluetooth that runs in the house and outside.

I put little ensteins remix on cause it my squad up song and it's also the first song on my soundcloud playlist.

It's only like a minute and then no type went on.

I then go outside and put wood out for the fire.

I made sure we had food and I ordered a bunch of food from different places.

The boys are in bathing suits with shirts on and I kindly yell at them to get drinks and made it clear NO ALCOHOL since where all underage.

I put white converse on and go into the basement which luckily doesn't smell no more.

I get water skis out and the 3 person tub, the one person tub, double banana boat and wave boards of coarse.

I also had Taylor go out and get fireworks......

He came back with 2 jeep trucks full with the tops on since there illegal and we need good ones since we have the battle of bay fireworks.

Everyone in the Bay Area fight for who has the best fireworks.

The boys came back with drinks and lots of food and other unneeded things.

They also bought the jacks who came down for our bash.

Apparently I have the best parties in town so I have to make this good.

What if those boys from fire island come?

I guess I can kick them out since it's my property and that's trespassing.

I was putting towels out when something big went on and Shawn walks out.

I look at him "what I got to get that promo out there" he says

I laugh and get volleyballs out and band mitten rackets.

It was now 4:00pm.

Wow time passes when you got to have the best party of the year.

Callie came over and we did final touches since everyone will be here soon.

Everything was pretty much ready the boys went on the jet skis and me and Callie where setting the volleyball to each other.

Soon enough we had at least 36 of my friends and then my close neighbors close friends.

*****

We did a lot of water sports then to end the night before fireworks we had a huge volleyball game Which my team of cam, my friend lauren, krista, Shawn, my 2 neighbors Meghan and Olivia.

It was a tournament kind of thing.

Now we are setting up the fire pit table and the bond fire but away from the fireworks area which doesn't work for the bond fire which is a hole in the sand filled with paper, rocks, and wood.

So where moving the firework set up a little more down the beach.

So right now the guys are down setting fireworks up while everyone else is siting around watching other bay fireworks while roasting marshmallows.

All I can say is we had an amazing party and we won battle of the bays.